CHAPTER 10

I have no idea how to dediacte something to someone but when I figure it out, I will dedicate this chappie to @soccergal40!! She is my first comment and my proof someone is actually reading this story:) It really means the world to me when people comment or fan or vote or whatever! I LOVE YOU POTATOES SO MUCH. <3 -Katee

 CHAPTER 10- Broken

Louis's POV 

*two weeks later*

It has been two weeks since Harry walked out on me, and I still haven't heard from him. Management called and told us we had a month off for some reason, but I'm not complaing. Harry's face still lingers in my mind every time I close my eyes. Every night I dream of him. I dream of him if he had told me he loved me too. I spend my days in my room, or more often, in Niall's room. His room always smells like pizza and hugs so I stay there. He doesn't seem to mind. He has held me every day. Watched movies with me, brought me food, talked to me. He has comforted me everyday for the past two weeks. I feel bad, like I'm wasting his time. He assures me I'm not and I'm too weak to leave him alone. 

Zayn and Liam spend most of their time together. The go everywhere together, run arrends, make dinner. Zayn apparently forgot about his mystery girlfriend to spend time with Liam. What's going on with them?

I sit up and stretch. I'm in Niall's room on his bed and he is sprawled out next to me. I can't help but admire his sleeping figure. His eyes are gently shut and his lips slightly parted. His cheeks are rosy and his chest rises and falls evenly and quietly. He looks like an angel.

I sigh, get up and walk over to my room to take a shower and put on new sweat pants. I haven't worn proper clothes in ages. I walk into my messy room and flick on the light. I see clothes all over the place, bag of chips and sodas littered across the room, but I can't bring myself to care. As I make my way toawrd the bathroom, a loud noise starttles me. 

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City

I'm a thousand miles away

But girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance

I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen

Close your eyes, listen to my voice it's my disguise

I'm by your side

It's my cell phone. There is only one person listed with that ringtone on my phone.

Harry.

I jump to the now glowing tshirt on my bed and untangle my phone. The song is still playing and , I was right, the name 'Hazza Bear' was glowing on the screen. Before i can second guess myself I click answer.

"Umm.. Hello?" I stutter out. The line is  quiet until I hear him.

"Louis. It-it's Harry."He says. IT'S HARRY.

"W-why did you call me?" I ask. Why is he torturing me??

"Lou, I'm so sorry. I want to fix this. Please tell what I can do to fix this." He says. He wants to fix this? My heart rate speeds up at the thought. He wants to be friends again? He wants me back! No. I won't let him hurt me again. 

"No Harry." I say.

"What do mean, no?" Harry says confused.

"I won't let you hurt me agin. You should come back though, Liam is a mess." I say. Then before he can say anythign back I hang up the phone. My confidence fades and I crumple the floor in tears. Why can't I just forgive him? I love him! He called me. I can't believe I heard his voice. Just then my door opens and Niall comes rushing in.