CHAPTER 8

Anyone gunning for some Nouis action? Patience my loves:) in time....So... vote, comment, whatevah? This one took me FORVER to write:) I hope y'all like it! 

To my hopefully real readers... YOU ALL GET RAINBOWS FOR READING I LOVE YOU:0

onto the drama....-Katee<3

CHAPTER 8- Consiquence

Niall's POV

After Zayn and I went upstairs, Liam came in and filled us in. Aparently, Louis is in love with Harry and he told him tonight, and Harry.... left. How?!? Why does Louis love Harry?! Really? When did this happen! I thought it was hard when he just didn't love me, but knowing he loves someone else, that doesn't love him back, hurts even more. I feel like my heart was ripped out and stomped on. Harry? Really? I mean Harry is my best mate, and he's great, but he's as straight as a ruler. But honestly it's not that I ever thought Louis could love me. I mean just look at me, I'm not that tall, or tan, or fit, or anything. I'm not special. 

I walk out of my room, and decide to go into Louis's room. I think he needs a friend right now. I walk in quietly and go over to his bed. I see him lying there, staring at the ceiling. 

"Lou?" I ask timidly.

"Oh, h-hey Ni." He says quietly. His voice is shaking and I can see his eyes are rimmed in red. He has obviosously been crying. The thought that that prick made him cry is too much to bare. I ball my hands into fists. He looks tired and his tear stained face looks worn. But he is still the most beautiful person I've ever seen. His puffy eyes are blue and shinning, and his supple lips and trembling but perfect. His hair is a mess, but it still looks gorgeous. Even though he looks beautiful, he also looks broken. Shattered. Becuase if him.

"Do you want to talk?" I ask him. I have moved over to his bed and I am now sitting on the edge.

"T-tomorrow. Stay w-with m-me?" He asks me. I nod my head and get under the blankets with him. It's nice in here, warm. He cuddles up next to me and wraps his arm around my waist. He rests his head on my chest and I feel fireworks, so I tense up. I soon realx though, becuase this moment couldn't be more perfect. I snuggle up with him as well, and I soon hear his breathing become even and slow. I feel my heart beat quicken at his closeness, but I pay it no mind. I nuzzle my head above his, so his head lays in the crook of my neck, and I slowly fall asleep.

Zayn's POV

Okay, so... LOUIS IS GAY NOW? When did this happen? I feel so... out of the loop. Liam explained it as  if Louis is just gay for Harry, or he's bi or something, but I still can't believe that he is in love with Harry. I need to know more. I walk out of my room, and go into Liam's. He is just sitting on the chair in his room, looking at something on his phone when I walk in. 

"Hey Li?" I ask.

He sits up and beckons me over. I close the door quietly behind me and go sit across from him on another chair.

"Li, I have some... questions." I say.

"Okay. Listen, I know all of this is a shock, but you need to understand how hard this is for Louis." He says.

Of course I know how hard it is! I just wanted to ask how it happened! 

"I know, I just wanted to know... when?"

"Just last week. Louis told me. He was trying to deny his feelings, but he couldnt. It got to be too much. He fell in love with Harry and he thought he should tell him. Thats really all that happened... well then apparenty Harry rejected him and left us all. Now I don't know where he is or why he won't ANSWER ME!" Liam yelled the last part at his phone, which I know see, he is gripping quite tightly in his left hand.