CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3- Too Close

Louis's POV

With yesterdays realization still fresh in my mind, I decided to go out for breakfast this morning. I dressed quickly and hurried out the front door before anyone could follow me. I really need to be alone. Having a crush on my best friend isn't easy. I havnt seen him since yesterday and I dont plan to. It;s too hard having him around. It's like.. all I want o do is rip his clothes off but I can't. And i never will. So I will just avoid him until my feeling go away and i move. I mean, crushes dont last forever. Im just about to step into my car when I hear a SLAM the front door. 

"Hey Louis! Wait up!" Harry says, running towards me. I contemplate just ditching him and making a run for it, but he is already to close to my car, and before i know it, he jummped into the passenger seat, buckles his seat belt and looks to me, smiling. Damn that smile....

"lou? Where are we going?" he asks innocently. 

"Ah Um break-breakfast. I'm-We're going to breakfast." I stutter. Fuck Louis get a grip!

"Sounds great. Get your ass in the car let's go!" 

"Well, where do you want to go?" I ask sweetly.

"MCDONALDS!!" he shouts giving me a heart attack.

"OKAY OKAY! calm down Hazza! We're going." I pull out of the drive way and on to the street. I honestly have no idea where the nearest McDonalds is but Harry seems to know nad he directs me on the way.When we finally arrive, I start to go into the drive through when Harry slams his hand into my chest, causing me to break. 

"What the hell Harry?!?!"

'No drive thru. Let's eat inside." Seeing the mad look on my face seems to cause Harry to pull his face straight up to mine. Our noses are brushing and he whispers, "Please Boobear. PLeeeeaassse." he begs softly. It takes all the control I have not to smla my lips into his right then and there. Instead of answering him, like a normal human would, I just sit there, mute and frozen, shaking untill he finally moves away, sensing my awkwardness. To defuse the tension I chirp up, " Okay Haz, whatever you want." rolling my eyes i get out of the car and walk with Harry into McDonalds. It's Basically empty except for a few elderly people, so Harry and I aren't recognized or anything. We order and as i go to sit down to wait for our food, I feel a large body tackle me into the ball pit. Thrashing around, gasping for air, I finally reach the surface of the pit to find Harry sitting ontop of me. HIs hands on my chest, and his knees on either side of my hips. I want to punch him, or to fight back like usual, but I can't. I just lie there shocked untill he slightly loosens his grip. This brings me back to my senses and I flip us over, pinning him to the ground as he pinned me.

"Nice move Tomlinson. But can you beat... THIS!" He yells and he slams up and into my chest, causing me to fall backward, so he is on top of me once again. 

" Nice sneek attack back there Styles. Not too shabby." I say smuggly. He then leans in to my ear and whispers, "Shabby? It was perfection.I took you down tommo." HIs lips breath hot air onto my ear and i freeze up again.I have to shake it off. I then propel my body forward knocking him back, as i scrmable toget out food. He's up in a second chasing me and the only thing i can think is, "He was so close. So so so close.

I brush off the thougths, get our food and head to the car, because I've had enough close encounters for one day.

Niall's POV

Louis is gone when I wake up. So is Harry. They probably went on some adenture together... as usual. They always leave me out. I just wish Louis would spend more time with me. Me alone. It's always me and Harry. Or me and Liam or Zayn. Never just me.Why can't it be Louis and I alone for once? Ever since I told Liam I would tell Louis about my feelings, I have been trying to gather the courage to tell him. Harry is not helping. I decided that when he gets back im going to make sure I have some alone time with him. I hear the door open, and laughter filter in from the ouside. Lou and Harry. Soemtimes, i can't help but feel jealous of Harry. He can spend so much 1 on 1 time with Lou without it looking suspicous. They are best mates, and Louis is my best mate too, but Louis-Niall time doesn't happen often. When they walk in, I walk up to them, ceasing their laughter.