Chapter 1

<<Hai, I will tell you straight away, this chapter and the next suck ass so pardon them? Maybe? But yea, sorry please read past this chappie. {this note was written during chappie 15}>>

I grab my pack and run out of there as fast as my legs would carry me. He screams and curses at me as I let the wind take me, only looking back once I'm a block away. He has gone back inside now, slamming the door as loud as he can, to show everyone to ‘leave me the fuck alone’. As I face the sidewalk ahead of me, the sun glints of off something from my pack. I turn to find a pair of scissors wedged into the cloth. It's like the fucking Hunger Games, now he's throwing sharp shit at my back? I continue to walk until I reach the bus stop. I sit down for awhile, but a rumbling engine has me back on my feet. The bus rolls up shortly after, and I am greeted with a familiar face.

"Hey, how are you, Anna?" Joe greets.

Joe is the only bus driver for this side of Minneapolis. I've known him for seven years now, since the first time I ran away. As a man with graying hair and soft brown eyes, he seemed trustworthy to my younger 11 year old self.

I sighed, "Same as always,"

He gives me a sympathetic smile, one I have seen too many times, "I'm sorry,"

I make my way to the back of the bus waving to Alfredo as he continues to play his DSi. Alfredo is another regular like me. With his huge Afro and orange comb sticking out of it, you would think you're back in the 70's. However, Alfredo is a very modern guy. He’s a tech support for Windows and HP, and also graphic designs for bungees on the side. The only reason the 19-year-old rides the bus, is to leave his work and get a breath of air while playing Mario. Oh, by the way, hates the food Alfredo, even though he's named after it. It pisses him off when people ask if he loves it. He even punched a guy once because he wouldn't leave him alone.

When I sit and the bus is an motion once again, I slide off my sweatshirt, wincing. The pain is finally settling in, and it's worse than the last time. My sides are turning in ugly yellow and brown and my arms are bruising; but I don't have any bruises past my elbows, besides my wrists. My calf is throbbing, and I look at it to find a large jagged cut down the side, blood lacing my jeans and skin. I quickly wipe the area with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. Luckily it stopped a while ago, so I don't have to worry about it that much. I pull my sweatshirt back on and close my eyes to the trembling engine.

 <<A.N. Thanks for looking at this even, thanks for reading if you did. Hope you liked! Vote, Comment, any commenters will get a dedication! Thanks luvs! I promise that the band will come in soon (pervy mind cx) but patience dear children. Patience.

P.S. Anna is on da side bar, isnt she beautiful?! I think she is gosh people. cx>>