Lingo Barrier Part 2

Cast

Jahseh Onfroy, 18 years old

Stokeley Goulbourne, 20 years old

And all them other niggas from the first cast plus Dexter, Dmitri, Rakim and Jordan.

-
{Omniscient}

"Stokeley?" Jahseh patted the empty bed next to him, wondering where his boyfriend gone.

Stokeley walked into the bedroom with a plate of food, the smell of eggs and bacon hitting Jahseh's nostrils. He sat up and reached his hands out, making grabbing motions.

Stokeley handed Jahseh the plate, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Aren't you going to eat?"

Stokeley shook his head no. "I'm going to go meet Omar and Daniel and hang out with them."

"Can I come along?" Stokeley sighed.

"Nah, baby, we just gone smoke some and I know you don't like that." Jahseh nodded his head.

"Pass me my phone, I'm gonna see if Gazzy wants to hang out."

Stokeley stood up, walking over to the nightstand and unplugging the phone from its charger. Jahseh handed Stokeley his plate as Stokeley handed him the phone. Stokeley took a piece of bacon off the plate and Jahseh looked at him. "I thought you weren't eating."

"Shush up and text your little boyfriend."

"I- How many times do I have to tell you Gazzy does not like me?"

Stokeley ate the bacon, rolling his eyes. He chewed and swallowed before speaking. "He likes you, he's just lowkey with it."

"Yeah, okay." Jahseh finally composed a text to send to Gazzy. Only a minute passed before Gazzy had replied with a 'yes'.

"He's thirsting over you baby boy. Don't no one text that fast unless they want some ass."

"Whatever, Stokeley." Jahseh put his phone down and Stokeley handed him his plate back. Jahseh took the fork that was on the plate and began to pick at the eggs.