13 : Unhappy

{Jahseh}

Stoke😙❤️

C'mon jah
tell me what he likes

he's a little boy stoke
he likes toys and things of that nature

okay but like what brand of toys

you could get him a G.I. Joe and he'd smile

really ?

oh lord
stokeley just bring him food or something

you're a genius
i'll bring food and toys .

Stoke
you know what just hurry up .

i have until 1 to be there
i'm gonna make sure he likes the food and toys
i want his blessing

he hasn't even reached 10 yet
he won't worry about that

yes he will
if the little sibling doesn't like you , you're done for .

🙄
i'll see you later

aii mamas ❤️

Stokeley is meeting Aiden today. He was supposed to meet Ma too, but she had to go back to Alabama for a family emergency. So for right now, it's just Aiden and I.

Aiden was excited about meeting Stokeley. My little brother was always happy about meeting new people, I was the complete opposite. I wasn't fond of anyone while I was younger and I didn't want to be. I was fine with just my mom. Aiden was born when I was eleven and to be honest, I didn't like the idea of a baby brother.

Babies were whiny, stinky, fussy, loud, and spent most of their time crying and sleeping. Huh, that sounds like a mix of Jared and Stokeley.

It was obvious to my mom that I didn't want a little sibling. She thought that sending me to live with family for a while would help because "absence makes the heart grow fond."

I came back and still didn't like the thought of a baby.

I tried to stay away from my mom as much as possible. I didn't like seeing her or her protruding stomach. It was hard though. She always needed help with something. My stepfather worked more to prepare for the baby and to make sure we had enough money, so I was stuck.

I didn't want to deal with her. Sometimes, I would pretend to be asleep whenever she needed me so I wouldn't have to get up. I know its messed up, but I didn't care. I didn't ask for a baby so I didn't help her.

My stepfather left during my mom's seventh month of pregnancy. He still contributed to the baby but he just didn't want to be with my mom. My grandmother moved in to help with the baby once he was born.

I remember the night he was born.

It was late, a school night. I was asleep and woke up to my grandmother shaking me awake. "Get up, we're going to meet your baby brother soon." Her thick southern accent that I had come to love became like a bad taste in my mouth. The day I had been dreading the most came.