6 : "I'm Want To Ride..."

{Stokeley}

What better way to regain someone's trust than an amusement park? You ride all the rides that might cause cardiac arrest, show the person that you will comfort them through their fears and boom, you're done. Of fucking course life never goes to plan though.

-

It was 7:45 in the morning and Jahseh, Omar, Gassy or something, Kimetrius, Diego, Michael, Taymor, Nicholas, Daniel, Jared, Cordae, and I were in a van. It was too early for this shit, man.

I only let the guys come because they wanted to apologize to Jahseh for what happened and show that they're not bad people. Pfft. But somehow, these niggas ending up bring plus ones, and in Taymor's case, plus twos. I regretted even letting these monkey asses come along.

"Yo, are we close?" Who told Daniel ass he could come? The only person who knew bout this was Taymor cause he walked in on me ordering tickets online. I ain't never telling Taymor soup lip ass anything again.

"I have to uthe the bathroom, Kimetriuth." He only said seven words and I could feel the spit hitting me. I gritted my teeth, this really was gone be a long ass trip.

"Aye, can we play thome muthic?" Cordae spoke and I felt myself getting ready to cry. I got two lisping niggas in this van. There was gone be twice the spit hitting niggas when they talked.

I nudged Jahseh with my elbow and he looked at me. Man, he just looks so perfect.

"Can you grab the aux cord out the lowest compartment and plug it in?" He nodded and leaned down looking for the cord, only coming back up when he found it. He plugged it in and sat back in his seat. Then he started digging in his bag, only to pull out a blanket. He wrapped it around himself and started to look out the window. Jahseh really was beautiful.

"What music ya niggas want me to play?" I swear to God they better not say no weak ass music cause I will drive this van off the side of the road.

Everyone was thinking and then Jared said something. "Play Be Careful by Cardi B." I felt like causing a car crash.

"See, this what we not gone do nigga. You always in ya damn bag. Be happy for once, damn. Can you even spell happy? Always tryna play depressing and heartbreak music like you just a Debby Downer. Try to be happy, please. We spending the day out so you don't gotta be inside your sad ass house. Look, we can play some car games instead of music. Let's play Story. Who wants to start it off?"

"I do." I surprised this nigga Michael even entertaining this shit. Normally, he don't ever wanna play games with us. "Once."

"Upon" Kim.

"A" Diego.

"Time" Gassy.

"There" Omar.

"Was" Nick.

"A" Taymor.

"Little" Cordae.

"GIRL!" Yo, when we get home, I'm calling the police on this nigga.

"That" Since when did Jahseh wanna play?

"Got her heartbroken cause bitches ain't shit."

Everyone stopped and looked at Jared.

"Okay, that's over. We not playing no games. Get y'all headphones out and listen to some shit on y'all phones." I was tired of these niggas. I couldn't wait till we got to the park.

-

We got there real early so we could spend the whole day there together. By we, I meant Jahseh and I but my friends and the plus ones couldn't take any damn hints.