12 : "Out Of Pocket."

{Stokeley}

I had gotten Jahseh a bracelet as a gift.
I didn't know how to give it to him though. Would I do it in private or put on a show?

After thinking about it, I knew what I was going to do.

-

I had invited Omar, Daniel, Michael, Taymor, Jared, and after relentless apologies, Kimetrius. They did what they usually did and brought along Cordae, Nicholas, Gazzy, and Diego.

They had come to my house because we had planned on going out for the day. They all piled into my car, Omar sitting in the passenger seat. We pulled up to Jahseh's house and I sent him a text. After a few minutes he walked outside. He walked over to the car and opened the door to the backseat.

"What are you doing? Jah, you know you always sit in the passenger seat." Omar looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

I ain't give a fuck though.

"But Omar is sitting there." I gave Omar a look. "Nah, it's good. He can move." Jahseh looked at Omar.

"You sure you want to move, Omar?" I gave Omar another look cause if he fucked up, I was crashing this whole car. "Nah, it's fine. You can sit up here." Omar opened the door and held it for Jahseh. Jahseh hopped in and put on his seatbelt. Omar sat in the back, looking like someone betrayed him.

Welps.

-

We went to Bay Plaza Mall in the Bronx. There was no reason for us to go that deep, but I wanted to do something sweet.

I went to the parking garage. We paid and then found somewhere would it would be easy to spot the car. We got out, and I kept beeping my car. Wasn't no one stealing my shit.

We had started off by going to the fro-yo place. I had paid for Jahseh's cause I ain't want nothing from there. I was too nervous to eat anything anyways.

We went to the food court, knowing that food was the way to Jahseh's heart. We stopped in front a Chinese food place. They were giving out samples. Jahseh smiled and picked up two. He ate one and put the other one to my mouth. "Eat." I didn't want to eat but I wanted to make him happy. I opened my mouth and took the chicken. I chewed it and he smiled, his teeth showing, revealing his little gap. He was adorable.

We walked around more, stopping in front of a Champs store. I held the door open for Jah and closed it in Metri's face. I still ain't forget that slick shit he said.

I picked up a pair of Jordan Retro 9's. "Baby, you think these cute?" He walked over to me and looked at the shoe. "Yeah."

"What size are you?" He groaned. "Stokeley, no. I'm okay with you buying me food, but not shoes and shit like that." I shrugged.

"Okay." I put the shoe down and walked away. He ain't know I had an online membership and could find out his shoe size.

-

It was time for us to leave, and also time for me to put my plan into action. I had the box with the bracelet in my pocket.

"Mamas, you want some Cinnabon?" Jahseh's eyes lit up and he nodded his head rapidly. Sometimes he was like a little kid. "Go with the gang and sit in the car, I'll be right out." He nodded and I gave him the keys. He walked next to Gazzy, exchanging greetings with him.

I walked on the line. I got behind someone who thought it was cool to order just about everything on the menu. After awhile, it was my turn to order. I wasn't ordering anything, I just needed a bag. I asked for one and the guy hesitated, but gave me one. Good, I ain't really with the chit chat.

I walked over to the car and opened the door. I turned around to give Omar the signal. I wanted him to record Jah's reaction.

I handed him the bag and he opened it pulling the box out. I looked at him nervously, I hoped he liked it. He opened the box and it revealed a bracelet made of silver with gold and diamond charms on it. He had a little smile on his face. I took the bracelet from him and unclasped it. I motioned for him to give me his wrist and he did. I put it on and he pulled his wrist back, looking at it.

"Stokeley, it's beautiful." I looked at him and he had a look in his eyes. "What's wrong? You don't like it?" He sighed and looked at me.

"Where's the Cinnabon?"

-

"It's never gonna stop. She got my mans shit out here, all his Adida shit. She chopped my man boots up, not the yuttahs." Jahseh was picking things up and holding them to the camera while I recorded. He was such a good help.

"Tori head gone." That was Daniel's new girl. We was dropping him off and all his shit was outside the crib.

"She cut my mans boots up. She said fuck you bitch on the yuttahs." Jahseh dropped the boot and held up one of his Nike Presto's. Damn, she did him dirty.

"Bitches is devious. She put cheater on his buttahs. Ahhh." Jahseh and I started laughing.

"How the fuck you kicking me outta my house? I pay the bills, how bout you get the fuck out." Daniel was red in the face. Shit, I'd be mad too if Jahseh cut my shit up. We would've been fighting, no cap.

The girl opened the door to yell at Daniel and he bum rushed her. I'm assuming he went through all the drawers cause the next time he came out the crib, he had mad of her shit in his hands. He threw it right in the dirt. He pulled a bottle of water out and mixed the dirt, water, and clothes. Nigga ain't care.

"She got me fucked up, think she gone fuck my shit up and get away with it." He was lacing up his one good yuttah. He finished tying it and jumped up and down on her shit. She wouldn't even clean that shit, it would still be dirty.

"What did the yuttah's ever do to you, Tori?" He sounded like he was gone cry. I mean shit, she just fucked all,his good shit up like it ain't mean a thing.

After about eight minutes of him booming her shit, he stopped. The show was over and it was time to go.

-

Jahseh and I had agreed to drop everyone else off before we went home. We were about a block or two from his house when he started to speak.

"Thank you, Stokeley." I looked at him.

"For what?" Fuck do I do?

"For all the food and gifts." He looked down at his wrist again and smiled. It made me smile too.

We came to a stop right in front of him house. He hugged me real tight, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I hugged him back, inhaling his scent. Jahseh pulled back and gave me quick peck on the lips and I smiled.

I waited for him to get inside the house before pulling off.

Jahseh was beautiful in every aspect. He was kind, well mannered, smart, and had beautiful features.

The boy deserved the world. And I wanted to be the one to give it to him.

----------------

oof give feedback plz .