14 : Red Stains

WARNING : IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SHOOTINGS, OR THEY TRIGGER YOU , THIS IS NOT THE CHAPTER FOR YOU !

{Stokeley}

I didn't expect my night to go like this. I didn't expect to not be able to see the end of the movie. I didn't expect to hear shots ring out. I didn't expect to lie on the floor next to a dead woman. I didn't expect for someone to walk down the stairs, checking every isle to make sure everyone was shot. I didn't expect to be seated in the back of an ambulance with Jahseh.

I didn't expect him to die.

-

"Oh nah, Stokeley, let us order first. You and yo fat ass boyfriend gone order the whole menu." Omar was tryna push and get in front of Jahseh and I. I'll be damned if I let him get in front of me after waiting for that lady to order. Sis was taking forever just to order a soda and large popcorn.

I shoved that Omar back into his spot and walked up to the register. I ordered two of everything, two large popcorns, two large sodas, two nachos, two M&Ms, two twix, and two hot dogs. I forgot how overpriced movie theatre shit is, man. But in the end I had to get it, my hungry ass was hungry and Jahseh may look small but he could down a whole medium pizza by himself. The lady gave us a tray to carry our items on and I paid her. I picked the tray up and Jahseh and I walked off the line. Jahseh tapped me on my shoulder.

"Stoke, what movie are we going to see again?" This was his tenth time asking since we made our way to the movie theatre. He giving me Gazzy vibes right now. "We going to see Slenderman, baby."

The rest of the group had finally finished ordering their stuff and we made our way to the elevator. Jahseh pushed the button and we waited for it to come. The doors opened and Cordae, Nicholas, Taymor, Jared, Michael, Daniel, Kimetrius, Diego, Jahseh and I piled in.

This lady came with her husband and two children and I just shook my head at her. Miss you know you and yo family not fitting in this damn cart with these refrigerator built ass men, you better wait.

The doors closed but we hadn't moved. We looked at each other thinking the elevator was broke. There was a confused silence until Jahseh started laughing.

"We're some idiots. We didn't even press a floor number." Everyone opened they mouth in awe. Man, that weed we be smoking fucking out heads up. "What floor are we going to?" Jahseh pulled the tickets out of my back pocket and looked at them before pressing the seventh floor button.

It was silent as we made our way up and got out the elevator. We made our way to the screening room on the tickets and there was an usher there. He did a headcount for us and Jahseh passed him the tickets. The usher counted the tickets and moved out of the door way, letting us pass, but not before saying "Enjoy the show."

"Can we sit in the middle area?" Diego always asking dumb ass questions. No we can't sit there.

"Nah, I usually sit by the exits." Shit, if worse comes to worse, I could always just run out of here. Kimetrius rolled his eyes. "Man, let's just sit in the middle." I sighed as we made our way towards the middle seats in the room. I kept looking at the seats near the exits. It felt like something was urging  me to go and sit in them seats.

"Princess." I whispered so no one else would hear us. He looked at me. "You wanna sit by the exit in that two seater?" He shook his head no. "Let's just sit with everyone else."

The group decided on an isle and everyone sat next to who they wanted to. We basically filled up the whole row because there was only one seat left. I didn't like sitting in the end seat, so I moved over once to be closer to Jahseh.