Forgotten

A/N: Omg you guys! Thank you so much for 730 reads! I appreciate it so much and thank you so so so much to those who have voted and continued to read this far. I love you guys so muchhh <3

Happy holidays you guys! I hope everyone has an awesome 2019! 

I also apologize if this chapter sounds a bit off. I'm having a bit of writers block and I'm trying to figure out this ending. Also I'm super sorry about slow updates. My new years resolution is to finish the story before the end of January. 

My eyes slowly flitter open, as I take in the scene around me

My eyes slowly flitter open, as I take in the scene around me. I see small bits and pieces of my surroundings as I try to process my location. I slowly get up, even though I felt a sharp pain in my head. I bring my hand to the back of my head and feel the bandages. I start walking slowly around the room. It was a small room with a twin sized bed but it was very nicely decorated. The room's walls were painted a beige color and was decorated with a string of lights. There was a small bedside table which held a vase of white flowers. The room smelled like vanilla. There was some incense burning on the dresser which is probably why. There was also a TV on one of the walls. I walk towards the door to open it and exit but when I turn the knob, it doesn't open.

It's locked.

I try to recall the last thing that happened before I fell asleep but it doesn't come to me. I look for a window but there wasn't one in the room.

"Hello?" I wait to see if anyone responds. "HELLO!?" When nobody responds once again, I start kicking the door, trying to push it down. This room was unfamiliar to me and therefore, I had to get out. 

Suddenly the door swings open, causing me to stumble back. I look up to see who it is and see Yuta.

"Yuta? What are you doing here? Why am I here? Where are we?"

He looked confused for a moment before collecting his thoughts. He then quickly rushes to my side and helps me stand up. 

"Y/N you have to calm down." He helps me to my bed and sits down next to me, taking my hands into his. He stopped and stared at me for a moment and then he got up. "You have to rest for now. You hit your head when we went out for a walk after you fell on some train-tracks. I brought you here and I called a doctor to come here and they disinfected and bandages your head."

"Wait, why didn't you take me to a hospital? What if it's a serious injury?"

"Don't worry. The doctor said you'll be fine. You're only supposed to have a little bit of memory loss."

This kind of concerns me because I don't want to die from and injury but I'll let it slide and get it checked later. Wait but why was I out with him?

"Wait Yuta, why did we go on a walk?"

"Oh well you were going somewhere and we bumped in to each other so we started walking and talking."

"Oh okay." Then the thought hit me that my parents are probably extremely worried about me. "Can I call my parents?"

"No I'm sorry but right now my internet is down and no calls are going through."

"Then where is my phone?"

"I think it might still be by the train tracks. I'm so sorry. I forgot to bring your stuff."

"It's fine."

"Do you need anything?"

"Can you drive me home?"

"No. I'm sorry but it's too late. For now just lay down and sleep and we can figure it all out in the morning. Alright?"

For some reason, the fact he wasn't letting me speak to my family was concerning. But I mean maybe everything he is saying is true. 

"If you're bored then you can watch some TV. The remote is right over there and I have Netflix. But goodnight for now." He waves, exits and shuts the door. I go and turn on the TV and start scrolling through the options on Netflix.

Wait.

If there's no WiFi, then how is his Netflix working?

Something is definitely wrong here. But why? What is Yuta doing? And why would Yuta do anything?

I get up and walk to the door to go and talk with him but it's locked. Should I yell? Wait but then he's know I'm suspicious. I'll go along with it until I get the opportunity to escape.  

Or maybe I'm just being too paranoid. Yuta wouldn't hurt me. 

 Either way I should still keep my guard up. I go back to bed and lay down but when I can't fall asleep, I decide to watch TV. I once again scroll through the options until I find a movie called Forgotten. I turn it on and lay down in bed. 

"Y/N! It's time for breakfast!" 

I slowly wake up to the sound of something sizzling so I make my way to the kitchen.

"I made some rice, miso soup and fish for us. This is a Japanese breakfast. I made it so it might not be the best but I really hope you like it."

"Aww thank you Yuta." 

I take a seat at the table as he bring me the dishes of food. I take a bite of the fish with the rice. It was so good. Then I taste the miso soup and it was equally amazing.

"Yuta this is so good! Where did you learn to cook like this?"

"Well when I lived in Japan, this is what my mom would make me and I would watch her cook so I guess I just picked it up."

"Wow you have a talent in cooking."

He chuckles and says a thanks.

"Also could I use your phone now? I have to call my family."

"I'm sorry but I have no charge right now. Maybe later."

"Oh okay then I could walk home then."

"How about we spend some time together instead because we barely see each other."

 Yeah and we barely know each other too. Honestly at this point alarm bells go off in my head to leave. But how?

"Yuta I'm so sorry but I have to get home because today is my dad's birthday and I can't miss it because he's turning 50. It's no problem, you don't have to drop me off, I'll walk. Thank you so much for everything and we should definitely meet up some other day."

I get up and begin to walk towards the door but Yuta steps in front. 

"You know Y/N, I tried to give you a second chance. I though maybe we could work it out but I guess not." 

He grabs my arms roughly and holds me in front of him.

"What are you talking about? Let me go!"

He immediately lets go and steps back.

"Sorry Y/N but I can' let you leave. You have to stay here with me."

"Yuta what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Y/N but I need you, I'm lonely."

In my head, I play this out. I could go along with it and wait for the opportunity to escape or I could make a run for it right now. Option one sounds smarter though. But I feel bad. He's lonely and he honestly looks broken as well. I need to get him some help.

"Okay Yuta, I won't leave you."