Dancing in the Rain

I wake up slowly to the sight of Baekhyun. He immediately jerks back as he sees he sees my eyes flitter open. 

"Y/N! How are you feeling? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Water? Food? Should I get the doctor?" He continues to talk on nervously. 

"Baekhyun," I say as I place my hand on his cheek. "Calm down it's fine," I say chuckling. 

He chuckles, a bit flustered. He runs his hand through his hair. With his free hand, he cups my hand which was on his face. "I love you."

I could feel the blood rushing to my face. A big smile creeps on to my lips. "I love you too."

He places a kiss on my forehead. 

"I'll go get the doctor. Be right back."

"Okay." 

I patiently wait for him to return. 

"So who's that?"

I see my mother walk out from the bathroom in my room. I immediately feel panicked. If she finds out he's my teacher, she'll never let us be together. What if she forbids us?!

"Y/N?"

Even if we stay together, she'll find out eventually. Should I tell her.

"Y/N?"

But what if even then, she doesn't give her approval? But I can't lie to her forever.

"Y/N!"

"Y-yes?"

"Who is that?"

I take a deep breath and tell her the truth, keeping my finger crossed it all goes well.

"He's my boyfriend and..."

I pause, unsure whether to continue.

"And?"

"And my teacher."

My mother goes silent. She wears a mixed expression on her face. For a while it stays silent before she takes a deep breath.

"Does anybody else know?"

 "Only Suho... and I think maybe Yuta. But don't worry, I have a plan. Also mom, he's only three years older than me. And I'm 18 so it's legal."

She takes another deep breath but this time she places her hand on mine. 

"I love you and I want you to be happy. I approve of the two of you but you only have a few months of high school left. Just wait those few months then you two can date freely as you choose. Please be discreet for the time being. I don't want you two to get in trouble."

I place my free hand on top of hers. 

"Don't worry mom. We won't."

She gives me a smile then looks up at the door where a doctor had just entered.

"Hello Doctor," she says standing up.

"Hello." The doctor shakes my mother's hand before going to her seat. "Y/N can be released today as her injuries were very minute. She'll just need to stay on her medication daily for a month and use her crutches and she'll be okay."

"Thank you Doctor."

"No problem." With that, the doctor gives us a smile and moves on to the next patient.