Mistakes

My floor was littered with clothes until I found the right outfit. The dinner was a formal one so I couldn't wear leggings or sweats. Dresses were out of the question too because I'm too lazy to shave my legs. So I went with a stylish blazer outfit with jeans. I paired it with some heels and a bracelet. My hair was pulled into a ponytail which really highlighted my face. I may have looked good on the outside but on the inside, I was freaking out.

Thoughts rushed through my head. 

What if Suho hates me?

What if he never wants to speak to me ever again?

I trusted that Suho wouldn't tell anybody what he saw but I was more worried about our friendship right now. 

"Y/N!" I rush downstairs and run in to the car.

~Later~

Ding dong... 

Mrs. Kim greeted us at the door and welcomed us inside. I go upstairs to the game room where we usually hang out and I see Suho sitting down and looking at his phone. He hasn't seemed to notice me yet so I try to get his attention by waving my hands but he still doesn't see me. Standing awkwardly, I try to calculate my next move which resulted with me being bold.

"Hey Suho," I say as cheerfully as possible. He slowly looks up and gives me a small pressed smile then immediately goes back to his phone. I awkwardly go sit next to him and stare at him while he stares at his phone. "Soooo... how are you? How's it going?" He just gives a small nod while never even looking up. That's when I decide that I have to fix our relationship. I have to patch it up. "Listen Suho, I'm really sorry. I truly am. Baekhyun is just a friend. Honestly. We called off anything we had before. What you saw that night was just a moment of weakness on both our parts. I really did like you. I still do. I just hope you're able to forgive me."

He slowly looks up and tilts his head. "Y/N. You don't have to pretend to like me. I was worried. You know Jessica came up to me and told me that she thinks you guys are dating? She was about to go tell the principal but I stopped her. You could have told me at least, if you liked him. We're friends right? Don't worry though. I forgive you." 

"Suho I'm promise I'm not lying. I really do like you. I have since we were little. And that day on the roof, I didn't realize I liked him. But now I realize that I like him as a friend."

He places his phone down slowly on the couch. "Okay if you really do like me then say yes."

"To what?"

"Will you go out with me?"

I take a moment as I pretend to think. "Hmmmmmm. No."

He immediately grimaces and turns away. His hand grabs his phone while he begin's to scroll through Instagram again. 

Don't laugh.

Don't laugh.

But my body betrays me and I burst out laughing.

I go to him and grab the phone out of his hand. He was looking through Sehun's Instagram.

"Y/N wait! Make sure you don't like a picture or else he'll know I'm stalking him." I giggle as I carefully turn off his phone and place it down next to him. I kneel down next to him, making me tower above him, and cup his face in my hands. 

"I'm just kidding Suho. Of course I'd say yes."

His brown eyes twinkle and he gives a big smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks up into my eyes. I brush his brown hair out oh his eyes when all of a sudden, he quickly pulls me in to a hug.

"I really, really like you Y/N." 

"I like you too Suho." I awkwardly bend down, trying to lean down and hug him but it ended up with me placing my head over his. 

"EWWW COOTIES!"

There he was standing. To my horror, my brother and Suho's sister were standing there with disgusted faces. I flash a death glare to my brother telling him to get out or else I'd maul him. 

"Aishh get out you two!" Suho flick his wrist and immediately the two of them run out. He begins laughing and I join in too. 

If my brother ever gets a girl, I'm going to make sure to show her the most embarrassing pictures of him and tell her embarrassing stories. 

"Y/N you good?" I quickly compose myself. "Why were you laughing evilly?" 

"Oh nothing," I say flashing him a sweet smile.

"KIDS! DINNER IS READY!" Suho's mom yells.

As we walk towards the dining room, Suho swoops in and takes my hand in to his. 

Don't blush.

Don't you dare blush Y/N!

We walk to where all the parents were sitting and a silence filled the air as we entered. The parents eyed our hands which were joined together. The parents tried to hide it but it was pretty obvious. 

They were overjoyed.

"We have something to announce," Suho declared. "Y/N and I are dating."

The parents burst out with comments whereas our siblings sat with disgusted faces.

"Awww I always knew this would happen," gushed my Mom.

"Me too. It was so obvious but of course these two idiots didn't notice," said Mrs. Kim.

My dad full on glared at me and looked into my eyes saying, "We better not see any babies anytime soon."

"DAD!" The other parents giggled as I quickly took my hand out of Suho's. He at this point had turned into the shade of a red delicious apple. 

"You guys are too cute. I've been rooting since day 1," said Mr. Kim.

Suho looked down at his feet, trying hard to suppress his incoming smile. "Ummm excuse me I have to use the restroom." He immediately sprinted away and I couldn't help but giggle. He was always so confident but right now, he was acting so adorably awkward. 

I take a seat and  soon enough, Suho shows up and takes the seat next to me. During dinner, we all had such fun. We played the recite a vine game with our siblings when suddenly, our parents joined in! I didn't even know that my parents knew what a vine was.

After dinner, we all cleaned up the table and set the dishes in the sink. The parents went to the living room to talk and our sibling watched a movie. But I doubt they'll finish because they'll both fall asleep ten minutes in. Suho and I decide to go on the balcony 

The stars were twinkling but nothing could beat the twinkle in Suho's eyes. We sat next to each other, with his arms wrapped around my shoulders and my head leaning on his shoulder. There was a slight breeze which was a nice contrast to the hot weather. Suho started singing a song and soon enough I joined in. 

"I'll search the universe." His voice was truly angelic. 

I slowly felt my eyes closing as I melted into the comfort of his arms. Today was so perfect. I really wish time could freeze or else give me at least another day like this.

However I knew not all good things last.

And nothing could prepare me for the storm ahead.

Hey guys. Sorry for this chapter being a majority of fluff. I'm trying to decide how to develop the plot line and this chapter is going to lead up to it.