Two

Charlee groaned as she walked downstairs. She had been feeling sick for a few days. She didn't think too much of it. She knew there had been a sickness bug going around.

Leigh looked up and smiled. "You look like crap," she said.

"Gee thanks. My big sister is so supportive of her injured poorly sister," Charlee mumbled.

***
Rachel had given Charlee a job at the school part time. She knew Charlee still wanted to finish University. Her university had agreed as a placement. She couldn't wait to get started.

Charlee got changed into a pink dress and heels. Rachel looked up and smiled. "You look good. Someone wants do make an effort," she said.

Charlee laughed and nodded. "Yeah. I have to. Wanna impress the big boss," she said.

***
Rachel walked into the office. She felt better not having Max there. Not having him telling her what to do. It felt good. She didn't want to see Max for as long as possible.

The door opened and Kim walked in. "How does it feel having your office back?" She asked.

"It feels fantastic. This is the first day that I've come in and not been greeted by that man and his negative attitude," Rachel said. She smiled at Kim. "You were lucky to get snapped up by Chris. I saw how he was eyeing you up."

Kim nodded. "I know. He treats me right."

***
Charlee was feeling sick. She hated it. Leigh came over to her. "You really look like death warmed up. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Charlee shook her head. "The night I came back. I met up with a guy and we went back to his hotel and had sex. He didn't have any protection. I think I'm pregnant," she sobbed.

Leigh was shocked. "Char. I didn't think you were the type to have unprotected one night stands. Do you know his name?"

Charlee nodded. "Max. Max Tyler."

Leigh paled and looked at her sister. "You realise who that is don't you? That's the guy who wanted Rachel out the way."

"I know! I regretted it the moment I found out Rachel hated him. And now I'm left with this mistake. I can't tell him cause he's nowhere to be found."

***
Leigh couldn't believe what had happened. Her little sister was pregnant. Pregnant by the man who their aunt hated. She was in shock.

Tom walked in. "Is everything okay?" He asked. He saw how Leigh was frantic.

Leigh shrugged. "I don't know. I really don't. Charlee has messed up big time. Like majorly messed up," She said.

"Messed yo how?"

"I can't tell you. It's not for me to tell," Leigh said.

***
Charlee sat in her bedroom and scrolled through her phone. She saw Max's number and her finger lingered over it. She got up the contact and typed a message:

I don't know if you remember me. It's Charlee. I found out recently that I'm possibly pregnant. It's your baby. I need you to call me ASAP - Charlee x

She sent the text and turned her phone off. How did she cope with a baby when she wasn't even sure what she really wanted from life?