Eleven

Charlee didn't know what to think. She knew what Max had said to her. About how he wanted to step up and be a dad to her baby.

Charlee knew that she didn't know what to think. She didn't know if she trusted him. She knew all that he had done. And how she had to think about her baby. And how he had treated people.

Charlee didn't know what to think but she didn't trust him. She didn't trust him to be a part of her babies life and she was worried that he was only going to let their child down. Charlee sat in bed and sighed as she looked to her phone and sighed.  

Charlee didn't know what to think. But she knew that she had to do best by the baby.

Charlee looked to see all the missed calls and texts off of Max. She knew how her head was a mess. How she felt as if he was going making it worse.

She hadn't made a decision. She didn't know what she was going to do but she knew just what Max had done and how she deserved better.

Charlee stood up and got ready for work. She knew how she'd have to go and face Max. And she wasn't prepared for it all.

Charlee knew the at she wanted nothing to do with Max Tyler after everything that he had done. And how much easier it would have been if he had just stayed away.

****

Charlee got to work. She was stood in the staffroom as Leigh looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Leigh asked.

Charlee looked to her and smiled. "I have been better. I don't know. He is here. And so my head is a mess. I just don't know. He wants to be involved with the baby. I honestly don't know if I trust him. It's a mess," she said.

Leigh looked to her and smiled. She took her hand. "I know it's a lot. Look you loved Max once. And it's a lot to deal with. But he is the father of your child. It will be okay. I know that you will do what is best for your baby in the end," she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled.

Charlee knew that Leigh was always there to support her. And how she always had her back and she was grateful for her sister.  

****

Charlee walked into Max's office. She looked to him. "I hate you for what you did. I need you to know that. But I also need you to know how much you mean to me. I don't trust you right now. But you're the father of this baby. And if you want to be a dad, I need to know I can trust you," Charlee said as Max looked to her and nodded.

He knew how he had made a lot of mistakes in the past. But could he step up and be a dad and show Charlee that he could be a dad to their baby?