Eight

Charlee was angry. She was angry that Max was back. And she couldn't believe how he had turned up as if he had done nothing wrong. She was angry at him for it.

Charlee looked to her phone. She saw that Max was calling her. She declined the call. Charlee didn't want him around.

She didn't want him around her or the baby. And she knew that now he was back, it all seemed to be a mess.

Charlee got ready for work. She sighed as she looked to her phone. She wanted Max to go back to where he had been. She wanted him leave her alone. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she finished getting ready.

Charlee walked out of her flat. She frowned as she saw Max. "Why can't you go back to where you came from? You left me for months. Why can't you leave me alone?" She spat.

Max sighed. He looked to her. "Because I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I am in love with you Charlee. I have been in love for you for a long time. And you are having my baby. I want you back," he said.

Charlee looked to him in shock. "Go to hell," she spat as she got into her car and drove off.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

****

Charlee got to work. She stood in the staffroom. She smiled as she looked to see Leigh. Leigh walked in and smiled. "What happened?" Leigh asked.

Charlee looked to her and smiled. "Max Tyler happened. He turned up at mine. And he was telling me how much he loves me. How he wants me back. I am pregnant. And I am bloody hormonal. I don't need it. I don't need him and his issues. I mean... what the hell," she said as Leigh looked to her sister and smiled.

She was worried. Knowing Max was back. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was for Max to worm his way back in with her sister. Not after all that he had done.

Max Tyler was a bully. And he had left her sister pregnant and broken her heart. Leigh knew that she couldn't sit back and let it happen again,

Leigh knew that he had messed up. She knew that she wasn't going to sit back and hurt her sister again.

"Don't let him in. He will hurt you again Char," Leigh said as Charlee smiled.

She knew her sister was right.

****

Charlee sat in her classroom. She sighed as she rested a hand on her bump.

Charlee knew how everything was a mess. She knew how it scared her. She knew she didn't know what to do over Max and the awkward situation.

She knew that he was the father of her baby. She how her baby deserved to know him.

She knew that it was all a mess. She  knew how she had a big decision to make. But what would she end up deciding to do?