1. A Night to Remember

Copyright © 2014 xMysteriously_Darkx

 All rights reserved.

 Chapter 1

A Night to Remember

“I can’t even begin describing my hate for that cheating ass of a boyfriend I have. I don’t even know why I got together with him in the first place,” Rose cried into the phone and starting sobbing loudly.

Annabelle held the phone away from her ear to avoid getting any damage to her ears. Sighing, she picked up her laptop bag placing it on the hotel room shelf. With another heavy sigh, she replied, “I recall hearing you say that ‘you broke up with the asshole yesterday’, didn’t you?”

“Allow me to rephrase my sentence. ‘I hope nobody gets a boyfriend like my ex'. There does that make you happy now?” Rose snapped. “You are supposed to console me, not correct my stupid errors in speech right now!”

Annabelle looked at the phone and brought it back to her ear and said, “Rose, have you any idea how useless I am feeling right now? I am filled to the brim with utter remorse, my friend that instead of being there with you and giving you a shoulder to cry on while simultaneously punching Maxi’s buffoon shaped excuse of a face, I am instead miles away on a date with Ed. I am such a shitty best friend that the guilt is eating me.”

“You are not exactly helping my case right now but thankfully there is at least someone I can relate my sob story to. What’s wrong with me that my own guy cheated on me? Am I too curvy? Man I should’ve listened to my mom when she asked me to attend the gym! All I asked of him was to wait until our relationship was stronger before we escalated to the third base, I mean it’s not like I’m an inexperienced virgin. Why couldn’t he have just waited? I mean is it really hard to keep your dick in your pants for just a few months?” Rose cried, her voice breaking at the end.

Annabelle tried her best to understand her situation but it was difficult consoling a best friend- whose boyfriend just cheated on her- from hundreds of miles away.

“Umm...As much as I would love to answer your uh- question, I don’t exactly have a dick unfortunately. So how am I to know?” Annabelle carefully replied. “And he wasn’t worth your time anyway. If he loved you he would have certainly waited for you to be ready instead of humping anything with a vagina in his way. As far as your beauty is concerned, I believe I’m quite envious of your looks anyway. I mean those beautiful icy blue eyes, those luscious platinum blonde locks, that sexy ass you got, all that is probably more than enough to attract any man you want. And believe me your curves are to die for! Seriously you need to forget about that jackass,” Annabelle concluded.

“It will be difficult. I mean I did like him a lot. Now all he has done is damage my belief in love. Thanks Anna, I really needed your words. You are gonna be back tomorrow right?” Rose asked.

“Yes my dear Rosie. I am gonna be back before you know it. We can have a girl’s night tomorrow, just you and me,” Annabelle said chuckling.

“Not to forget the cheesiest pizzas and even cheesier chick-flicks. I’m wondering we try something different tomorrow instead of repeating The Notebook again and again. How about Saw? I just got it burned on my disc!” Rose piped in with a giggle.

“That would be brilliant! Hopefully I won’t pee my pants watching that late at night,” exclaimed Annabelle.

Rose shook her head and said, “We need to catch up on the latest gossip also! Did you know that right after what happened with Max, another guy asked me out! Do you know Carlos?”