Cute

H/c=hair color

Your POV
I sat in class lonely and bored. F/n isn't here today, so I had no one to talk to in this class. Well, I could talk to c/n but I can't help but blush and be super awkward around him all the time. Plus he probably doesn't even like me in that way. It would be nice if he did though, we could cuddle all the time, watch movies together, go out for dinner, and-

"MISS Y/N!"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked you what the answer is."

Crap, I wasn't paying attention. Maybe I should just guess.

"It's umm..." I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over to see c/n.

"It's 12xy." He whispered sending chills down my spine.

"I-it's 12xy."

"Good, now don't zone out of the lesson again, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am."

Third person POV
After the teacher went back to writing a new question, c/n tapped y/n shoulder. He handed her a piece of paper that said, "can we talk after class?" - c/n. Y/n looked back at him with a blush on her face and nodded her head. C/n smiled at her, making her blush even more. He laughed quietly and focused on the teacher.

Your POV
I was really worried about what c/n wanted to tell me. What if he knows I like him?! Oh God that would not be good. Maybe I'm over reacting, it's not like f/n told him right? If she did I'll kill her then bring her back to life. Then repeat again probably.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After the bell rang I started packing up my stuff and waited by the door for c/n.
He finishes up and walks over.

"Come on, let's walk and talk." He says with an adorable smile.

" Umm okay yeah that sounds good." Omg I probably sounded so weird.

I hear c/n laugh slightly and he lifted his hand and ruffled my h/c hair. I blushed and looked away. He then reaches down and grabbed my hand.

"This way." I just nod and follow him.

"You wanna know something y/n?" He asked me whilst still holding my hand.

"Umm what?" I ask still blushing like crazy.

"Your really cute." He says in a soft voice.

"I umm-" I get cut off when he gently pushes his lips on mine. I freeze for a second then kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. One of his arms went around my waist and the other on the back of my head. This went on for a few minutes until I pulled away for air.

"So, I wanted to ask if you you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will." He smiles again and we continue to kiss.

Okay this is trash because I literally wrote it in ten minutes. Hopefully the next one will be better, anyway thank you for reading pizzaroll~❤️