Study Date

Your POV
C/n and I were at his house studying for a test in algebra. I was really confused, but c/n being the amazing boyfriend he is, asked if I needed help. Now i was sitting on his bed, and he was in the floor.

"C/nnnnnn, I need help again." I still had no idea what I was doing.

"Y/n, how many times do I have to explain it to you?" He rolled his eyes.

"As many times until I understand it." I gave him my puppy dog eyes and said, " Please c/n."

"Ugh, you no I can't resist your puppy eyes y/n." I saw a smile form on his face.

"Fine. But this is the last time."

"Thanks c/n."

"Yeah yeah, anyways all you have to do is solve for x. Like in this problem 2x-2=4, all you have to do is add two which would get rid of negative two and add two to for. That would be six, and 2x divided by 2x is x and six divided by 2x is three. So my dear y/n, what does x equal?"

Dafug, I don't know. JK

"It's three." I smile, proud of myself.

"Good you understand it now right?"

"I uhh think so."

"Good, now study okay sweetheart."

"O-okay c/n." I hid my face in my book so he couldn't see me blush. I looked over at c/n too see a smug look on his face as he focused on the book. I just rolled my eyes and continued to study and solve for x.

C/n POV

"C/nnnnnnnnnnn?"

"What now y/n." We had been studying in a peaceful silence for a while.

"I'm bored, let's cuddle for a few minutes."

"Y/n do you want to fail this test?" I looked over only too see her all comfy under the blankets. I sigh and walk over, knowing that I couldn't say no to her.

"How does this always end up happening when we study?" I asked as I lifted the blankets and layed under them.

"Because we always need a break from studying." She replied wrapping her arms around me. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"That's true I guess." We lay there in a peaceful silence again. It was about ten minutes until I get up.

"Nooooo, my warmth." I laughed at what y/n had said and walked over to grab my book.

"Hey y/n, how bout I make you a deal?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"For every question you answer, I'll give you a kiss." I smirk, knowing that she'll get her work done.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT TWO HOURS AGO!"

Hello(iS iT mE yOuR lOoKiNg FoR) I'm gonna stop now. Thank you for reading even though it sucks. ;-;
❤️~pizzaroll