Passing Notes

Sorry about the video, I just thought it was funny. But you are beautiful.

Your Pov
F/n and I were sitting in math class with absolutely nothing to do. It was a Monday, no one wanted to do anything. The only thing I like about this class is that c/n is in here. After letting my brain drift off to another universe, I stop playing attention to what the teacher is saying. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around too see c/n passing me a note. I felt my face flush as I took the note from him.

C/n Pov
God I hate this class, it's soooo boring.
I stare at the back of y/n's head and decide to start a conversation. I also decided to tease y/n and make her blush. I know she has a crush on me, I like her too but I was tell her on the paper. (Underlined is writing on the paper)

Hey y/n ~❤️

I smirked knowing that would make her blush. Then I tap her shoulder and hand her the note. I see her face turn a dark red, and I smiled.

Yes c/n?

Can I talk to you after class?

Uhh sure, but we should stop passing notes the teacher might see.

I frowned slightly but I nodded my head.  

Your Pov
I CAN'T BELIEVE C/N JUST TALKED TO ME! OH MY GOD THERE WAS A HEART ON THE PAPER, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHAT DOES HE WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

~•small time skip•~

C/n Pov
After a few minutes I get bored again and started drawing a picture of y/n. After finishing it I smiled and thought about giving it to her after class. 
The bell rings and people run out of the class like wild animals. I see y/n waiting for me near the door, then I walk over to her.

"H-hey c/n, what did you want to talk about?" Aww she stuttered.

"Come on, I'll tell you on the way to lunch."

"Okay."

We walk out of the classroom and start heading to lunch.

"Okay, I wanted to give you this," I handed her the drawing "and I know your secret 😉."

"Secret? W-what secret? Hahaha I don't know what your talking about."

I just signed and looked up at her. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Well I have a secret."

"You don't have to tell me."

I smiled and leaned forward next to her ear.

"My secret is that I like you."

I looked at her and I couldn't help but laugh at how red her face was. She looked like a tomato.

"I...... you......umm.....we.....uhh...what?"

"I like you a lot y/n."

"Why?"(Oh my God, me)

"Because your funny, cute, nice, beautiful, and so many other things."

She then smiled and wrapped her arms around me. I did the same, nuzzling my face in her hair. I placed a delicate kiss on her forehead and pulled away from the hug. She blushed again.

"C/n, stop making me blush so much."

"Never."

Your Pov
I was about to say something then I got an idea. I pulled him by his collar and said, "my turn." Once our lips touched, I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few seconds I pulled away to see his face very red. I smiled at him and said, "thanks for the drawing and your a good kisser by the way. See ya tomorrow c/n."

Thank you for reading. Sorry for any errors.~pizzaroll