Blush 😳

Edit: This was the first fanfic I ever wrote, so please excuse the horrible grammar and cringy moments.

Your POV

I wake up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock beeping. Oh right school starts today, how great. As I get out of bed I remember that I get to see c/n again. At least that's something to look forward to.
~Time skip~

"Hey f/n, over here!"

"Oh hey y/n, guess who I saw."

"WAS IT C/N, OH GOD I CAN'T BREATHE, WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO ADORABLE!"

"Dude calm yourself, you want him to see you freaking out?"

Just as I was about to reply, I hear an angels voice say...

"Hey y/n and f/n." Jesus Christ help me.

"C-c/n HI I mean hello umm how are you today uhh yeah?" God I probably sounded so stupid. I just embarrassed myself right in front of him...

C/n Pov
While walking to school I hear someone yell, "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO ADORABLE!" That sounds like y/n. I decided to walk over to them and say hi, "Hey y/n and f/n." Y/n turned around and said (with an adorable stutter I might add), "C-c/n HI I mean hello umm how are you today uhh yeah?"
I was about to say good, but I noticed her beautiful face was red.

"Y/n are you okay, your face is very red?"

"OH umm yeah I'm fi-"

I placed my hand on her forehead. "Y/N, your burning up. Do you need to go to the nurse?" She didn't say anything, she just turned more red. F/n was holding back a laugh.

F/n Pov
I couldn't help it. I mean it's so obvious that they both like each other. C/n even told me he likes y/n, but I can't tell her. But anyways back to these lovebirds.

C/n Pov
"What are you laughing at f/n?"

"Your blushing too😏😂"

"N-no I'm not." CRAP I didn't mean to stutter.

"Was that a stutter, c/n?😏"

My face becomes more red, " No I umm I'm gonna take y/n to the nurse. See ya!"
I drag y/n away from the laughing f/n and go to the hall way.

"Hey sorry about that, but I wanted to talk to you."

Your Pov
OH GOD HE KNOW? DID F/N TELL HIM? SHE IS SO DEAD! WHAT AM I GONNA DO? WHAT IF HE HATES ME AFTERWARD, MY LIFE WOULD BE OVER AND PEOPLE WON'T TALK TO ME! WHAT IF-
"Y/n are you ok?" No the f*ck I ain't

"Yeah, what did you want to tell me?"

"Umm well I uhh-" OH MY GOD WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY, IT CAN'T BE GOOD! I KNEW HE WOULD HATE ME.

"Umm y/n, did you hear what I said?"

"Uhh no, can you repeat that?"

"I like you a lot and I was wondering if we could maybe be more then friends..." wait what

"YOU DO?!?!?"

"Yeah, I do." A crimson blush spread across his face. I smiled and stood on my tip toes and gently kissed his cheek. I laughed at his face because it was so red. He then smirked and kissed me on the lips. After he pulled away he leaned in next to my ear and said, " your cute when you blush."

I passed out in his arms.

Hey this is my first fanfic, sorry if there's any errors. Plz let me know if you want more parts~pizzaroll