Mistletoe

👆
That's what you're wearing in this

Your POV
F/n and I were checking the room to see if we forgot to put anything up on the walls, but nothing was missing. I grabbed the cookies from the kitchen and set them on the table.

"Hey f/n, should we put the milk out later or now?" I ask her looking over my shoulder.

"I think we should put it out later." I nodded my head and sat down.

"Did you have to invite c/n?"

"Yes I did. Well I mean he's c/n/f best friend."

"I know that but-" I was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Oh good, their here." She stands up and walks to the door.

"Hey f/n and y/n, we are here and I want hot chocolate." C/n/f walked past us and went into the kitchen.

"Sorry about him, he's been wanting hot chocolate all day." C/n walked over to me and I started getting nervous.

"OH yeah that's totally fine umm yeah do you want some?"

"If it's not too much trouble, that would be great. But you don't have to."

"It's okay I got it." I smiled and walked away. I saw c/n/f drinking a huge cup of hot chocolate.

"Enjoying the hot chocolate?" I asked as I grabbed a cup for c/n and filled it up.

"No really, what gave you that idea." I rolled my eyes and walked out. Only to walk into c/n.

"Oh sorry c/n, I uhh have your hot chocolate." I sounded so dumb.

"Thanks y/n, I actually went to get a spoon-" We both hear laughing and look over to see f/n and c/n/f laughing like crazy people.

"What's so funny?" They keep laughing and f/n points up. And I see. A. Fricken. Mistletoe. Right. Above. Us. I feel my face get warm and I stare at c/n.

"Hey c/n, it's fine you don't have to if you don't want to. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable. And don't you like that one girl from Spanish? I bet you wish you could kiss her inste-"
My rambling was cut off when c/n's lips were pressed against mine. I stand still for a little bit then kiss back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My hand goes to his hair while the other still holds the hot chocolate. (😂) I gently pull his hair and hear a small groan from him.

"HEY THIS IS A CHRISTIAN HOUSE HOLD, SO NO DIRTY STUFF ALLOWED!" F/n yelled and c/n and I pulled away with very red faces. This was definitely a Christmas to remember.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
❤️~Pizzaroll