Chapter 13

It had been almost a week since you heard from the boys because they decided to stay at the house making things less suspicious. It was around 10 PM and you laid in bed, Jimin cuddled up next to you.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and you smile a little

"For what?"

"For getting you into this mess, it's just going to end up hurting you and that is the last thing I want for you baby" He snuggles his face into your neck and sniffs a little "I didn't mean for any of this to happen I just wanted a girlfriend who loved me for who I was." He started crying and you squeezed him tighter

"It isn't your fault." You whisper planting a kiss on his forehead

"Yes, it is." You let out a sigh and you hear the door downstairs open. You both jump up and run down to find the boys with their bags.

"Listen to me they are coming we are going to board up all the doors and windows and not make a single fucking noise." Hoseok demands and all the boys start running to grab the things they need.

"Someone tell me what is it going on!" You shout in full panic mode.

"Jimin the hammer!" Namjoon shouts.

"Please! What's going on?"

"We need more wood."

"Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" You scream as tears start to stream down your face. They all stopped and looked at you. This was very overwhelming and it was stressing you out more than it needed to.

"Come here." Jungkook whispers and walks you upstairs.

"Why do we need to stay quiet I'm scared and very hungry." You say crying. Jungkook quickly runs back downstairs and comes back with a cup of what smelled like sweet blood.
"We brought food and we need to stay quiet so that if the cops come they won't hear us." You take a sip of the blood, quenching your thirst and you calm down a little.

"I can't take this constant hunger anymore I wanna go back to me." You say starting to cry again a little.

"I understand we all wanted to go back in the beginning but you need to understand that you can't and it will get better." Jimin runs up the steps and sees you crying. He throws the boards at Jungkook and instructs him to board up the windows. Jungkook obeys and Jimin sits down next to you and pulls you into a hug, his warm body heating you up.

"I can't take it Jimin! I wanna just be me again this is horrible." You say and he squeezes you tighter

"Baby I'm so sorry I can't help just keep drinking it."

"I don't wanna keep drinking it I wanna just die!" You scream and he lets go, Jungkook turning around.

"Don't say that." Jimin whispers

"I just don't wanna be like this anymore."

"That doesn't mean you should die." He looks at you with fear in his eyes.

"I-I don't wanna die I just don't wanna be this anymore."

"I know and I'm sorry." He mumbles "Hey, I have my tattoo gun let's use that pain to turn it into something beautiful." He says. Your eyes flick from his hands to his eyes.

"You have already marked me what else would I get?" He rubs his hand over the rose on the back of your neck. How about a heart? Like a real heart." You keep your eyes locked on his and he smiles as he opens his bag and pulls out the gun. Come over to the desk he says and pulls a chair over. He pulls out a piece of hectograph paper and there was already a small heart drawn on it.

"I was waiting for you to come back for another tattoo and I was going to give you it for right under your collarbone." He says shyly and you smile

"I love it" His smile grows and he jumps up running downstairs to grab a wet sponge. You hear his small footsteps run up the steps and then he runs back into the room. You strip off your shirt.
"Ready?" He says and you nod with a huge smile. He presses the paper to your skin and picks up the sponge

"Everyone down they are here!" Jin screams. Jimin looks up at you and fear fills his eyes he drops the sponge. You slip your shirt back on and you both get up and run down the steps. All the boys sat on the floor of the living room and looked at you. Pure terror was the vibe of the room. Taehyung motioned you both to the floor and you join them. You hear a leaf crunch outside and Jungkook looks at you.

"Be quiet." He whispers and you obey. There were a few more crunches outside and a whisper, then silence. The quiet made it worse, it filled you with more fear and anxiety from what was about to come. Suddenly there was a huge bang and the door swung open, filling the room with the light from outside.

"Get on the fucking ground, now!" A man with a gun in all black screams. It was SWAT. More and more men poured into the room and you see Jimin starts to stand up.
"Sit down or I will shoot!" The man screams again. There was a small moment of hesitation.
"Can we plea-"

"I said get on the ground or I will shoot!" He demands again. Jimin looks down at you and I'm a matter of seconds you heard the cock of the man's gun. It happened in slow motion the bullet started leaving the gun and without thinking you stood up and jumped in front of it. A sharp pain filled your body as the bullet made contact and you scream out in pain.

"Y/N!" You hear Jimin scream as loud as he could. You hit the ground and as your vision slowly fades you hear Jimin yell

"Please don't die! I need you! I love you!"