Chapter 1

The smooth leather interior of your car pressed against your cold legs as you sat, motionless. It was a crisp September fall night outside, the darkness engulfed the area around you as you looked into the window of the tattoo and piercing shop that you were parked outside of. For a moment you almost regretted driving all the way into town at 9 PM just to show your parents how much you were 'rebelling' against them but then you remember the pain they have put you through. Sure living the life of a rich girl sounded easy but when your parents wanted you to be perfect it really wasn't. Slowly your hand reaches for the door handle starting to tug at it your fingers stop for a moment watching the boy who sat at the counter take a drag of his Cigarette. Taking a deep breath you step out of the car, the cold sending goosebumps all over your body. The small bell above the door rings as you push it open, causing the pale boy to look up from his phone. His hair was jet black and his eyes were very dark and almost looked red.

"Can I help you?" He says as he watched your eyes bolt around the dimly lit room. Scuttling to stand up he knocks his drink off the counter and it hits the floor, the unknown liquid splattering all over. You look up at him his eyes still staring at yours and then down at the floor; before you knew it he was on the floor wiping up the liquids. You squat down to help him and he looks the other way and lets out a small groan. Standing up you assume he didn't want your help and notice two other boys standing in the doorway at the back of the shop, just staring at you.

"Yoongi?" One of the boys call out and he stands up and they all stare at each other. Well, this is what you get for coming to get a piercing at 9 PM. For a bunch of handsome boys, they acted like a bunch of murderers who are probably going to cut you up.

"I'm sorry do you need me to come back tomorrow?" You hesitantly say and a soft no falls from one of the boy's mouths. The boy with the bright red hair from the back walks towards you, the soft pale features of his skin and the same red eyes become noticeable as he gets closer.

"So what would you like done?" His soft voice fills the room around you.

"Can I get my lip pierced?"

"Y-you want your lip pierced? The part of you that can bleed the most." He says looking like he was about to pass out.

"Uhm yes?" The boy turns to the other boy he was standing near before and you can see his jaw drop.

"Jungkook do you want to do the piercing?" The brown haired boy shakes his head, his eyes locked on yours. How in the world does a bunch of boys who are scared of blood work at a tattoo and piercing shop you ask yourself

"Here pick out your piercing and one of us will take you back to Jimin he will be doing your piercing tonight." Yoongi says covering his mouth a little. You admire the different piercings but settle on a small lip ring. 

"I'll take this one." You mumble and the red haired boy pulls it out of the display case.

"A beauty, ok ill take you back to Jimin." You follow him through the dimmed hallways and into the room on the far right. The boy sitting inside had dark red hair just like Hoseok.

"Have you brought me something to drink." The boy whispers still unaware of your existence as he stares down at his desk and looks up from his drawing that you assumed was for a tattoo. "Oh hello." He hesitantly says and Hoseok hands him the ring.

"Can you pierce her for us, we are uhm unable to." He says. At this point, you weren't even scared anymore you just wanted to get out of here before they murdered you. You walk towards the chair and sit down the boy's eyes also red, his face also pale and his lips stained red, they all looked like that red eyes, pale skin but the red stained lips were very apparent on this one, the rest they were faded. The boy pulls out some papers and hands them to you.

"Just fill these out and I will get everything ready." As you fill out the consent forms he watched you. He was strikingly beautiful, almost hypnotic. You could feel his eyes staring at you like they were the piercing. you hand him the paper, his hand brushing against your leg, it was cold, like really cold. "Y/N, that's such a beautiful name."

"Thank you." You softly reply and watch as he sets the needle on the sterile tray.

"Ok so just lean back on the table, this won't take long." He helps you lean back, his cold hands gripping onto your shoulders. He grabs the pen and leans into you, resting his arm on your body and marks where he is gonna put the piercing. He then slips gloves on and grabs your lip putting a clamp on it. "Ok this will only hurt for a second, just trust me"  His hand shifts and you feel the point of the cold metal needle press against the skin below your lip and his eyes lock with yours. "One, Two, Three."  You didn't even feel the pain as his eyes kept you in a trance, you admired his beauty through those deep red eyes.

"Alright, we are all done." He says with a slight smirk on his face as he admired yours. helping you up he followed you out of the room and to the counter where he helped you pay. "I'm assuming you have met the boys?" He asks quietly while calculating the price

"Uhm kinda if I remember correctly there is Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, and I actually never learned his name, and then you Jimin." You say with a giggle. You weren't exactly sure why you all of a sudden felt comfortable to talk to this Psycho.

"Ah yes well this is Taehyung." Jimin says handing you the check. "Alright cash or card?"
"Cash." you were not about to give these creeps your credit card info. You pull out the money and hand it to him. Once again his cold hands brush against yours.

"Have a nice night, come back again." You stare at him for a second, not wanting to forget that face you take it in and turn towards the door.

"Bye." You mumble as you push the door open, almost certain you were never going to return.