Chapter 12

Another three bangs echoed through the large house and everyone starts to panic. Jimin tiptoed over to the door and looked into the peephole before running into the living room where everyone followed.

"It's the cops." He says with a worried look.

"Jin and I will take the body out into the woods you two find out what they want." Namjoon says

"I need to leave, I punched her dad." Jimin says alarmingly. We all look around.

"Jimin and Y/N leave with me and we will go to the cabin you guys find out what they want and then come to meet us." Jungkook says. They all nod and start to run around the house collecting their things.

"go get your bag, there cant be any remaining evidence of you left here, meet us at the door Taehyung is going to let them in and tell them to come to the kitchen and we will leave through the front and take your car." Jimin says from the other room. Quickly you run upstairs. You weren't really sure how all of this was going to go down but you were worried it wasn't going to work. You hear Tae open the door downstairs and a hush falls over the house waiting for the all clear for us to get out of the house

"Please come in, if you don't mind can we into the kitchen my throat is a bit sore and I would like some water to drink." Taehyung says

"Sure thing." Your dad's voice echoes up the steps and fear fills your body. You were horrified that he was here and every single bad thought came into your mind as to what he would do to you if he found you. You quietly tiptoe out of the room and see Jimin waiting for you at the bottom of the steps. He motions you down and you proceed with caution. The door quietly clicks open and you sprint out of the house along with Jungkook while Jimin tries to open the door as quietly as possible. As you all run over to your car you hand Jimin the keys and instruct him to drive. You all pile in and he starts up the car and quickly pulls out.

"Are they going to be ok?" You ask and Jungkook sighs

"We can only hope."

"They will be fine we just need to get to the cabin and everything will be ok."

"The cabin?"

"Its a place in the woods that we bought so that no one could find us if things like this ever happened again."

"Again?" you say worried

"Yeah, one time Hoseok was caught and basically almost arrested. Namjoon told them he died 10 years ago, we got a death certificate and Hoseok had to hide in the basement for about a week till the cops left us alone. We moved to this town and decided to buy a cabin under a fake name in case this happened again." Jungkook explains. This all seemed so surreal but it was actually happening.

"Ok so basically we are going to stay here till someone says its alright?"

"Yep." Jimin replies

"And how far away is this place?"

"it's just outside of town." You lean back in your seat a little and look out the window

"When I said I wanted to rebel against my parents I didn't mean get caught up in a murder case." you say with a small laugh.

"All because of Jimin over here." Jungkook says and the car goes quiet.

"What do you mean 'all because of Jimin'?" You say looking at him.

"Well when he was controlling your mind it also caused you to want to come more and essentially you turned into his slave." As Jungkook finished his sentence Jimin slammed on the breaks causing Jungkook to slam his head on the seat in front of him

"Thanks a lot, asshole.' Jimin says and I look over at him.

"You liked me enough to turn me into your slave?" Jimin looks at you and you could tell he was worried.

"Uhm yeah" He whispers.

"That's the cutest thing any guy has ever done, kinda shitty but really cute." You say with a small laugh. The rest of the ride was quiet until you got to the cabin. You all got out of the car and walked in. It was big for a cabin and pretty luxurious but still quaint.

"Alright, we will stay here till we get an ok that we can come back." Jimin says