Chapter 11

You wake up screaming to excruciating pain covering your body. You felt almost as if you were going to die. The room was dark but then it filled with light as you felt air hit your eyes. Around you stood Namjoon and Taehyung who shuffled around trying to change a bag of some sort then suddenly a calm flooded over you as Taehyung looked into your eyes.

"Tell me when it's on" He shouts

"Ok, it's going!" Namjoon says. The feeling of calm left your body as the pain filled it again and then slowly subsided.

"Well hello." Namjoon says. You stay quiet as you tried to remember what had happened the last time you were awake. It started to come back to you and you started to panic unaware as to what was going on. You felt a needle poke your arm a bit and look down. You were hooked up to an IV drip.

"What's going on?"

"Well after Jimin bit you, we put you into basically what is a drug-induced coma and it's been a week so we decided to wake you up and see how you were doing."

"Obviously not well! what the fuck was that pain?"

"Just the meds leaving your body you don't feel pain now correct?"

"No?"

"Then you're ok! Now we need to get you up and to the basement."

"Woah what the basement why?" Namjoons eyes trail over to Taehyung's and he looks down at you.

"Well you need to have fresh human blood soon or you will die." Your eyes widen and you go into what felt like shock.

"No!" You shout and Namjoon laughs a little.

"To bad this is the price you have to pay, now get up." He demands. You obey, a little scared as to what exactly he would do if you didn't listen. Walking downstairs you were greeted by Jimin who was sitting on the sofa. He looked stressed until he saw you before he instantly got up and ran to you.

"Oh my gosh I'm so glad you are ok I'm so sorry I did this to you." He says squeezing you so tight you couldn't even breathe. "Come on we need to get you downstairs." He says and quickly opens the door to the dimly lit stairwell.

"I don't want to go down there." You whisper and he looks at Namjoon worried.

"Y/N we already told you why you need to go down." You look at Namjoon and he gives you a pleading look.

"Please." Jimin whispers. You start to walk down and you hear a faint scream. As you got to the bottom of the steps and Jimin flicked on the light you came face to face with a young girl who looked to be about 18. She was tied up and gagged with a towel. You look at the tears streaming down her face and look over at Jimin.

"No. This is not happening. No!" You yell before turning around and trying to run back up the steps, Jimin of course stopped you.

"As much as you don't want to do this please understand you need to or you will die."

"I would rather die." You look into his eyes and he sighs a little.

"It isn't that bad, you smell that?" He asks and you take a quick whiff of the air. Instantly you started to get hungry and he noticed. "That is the smell of blood, Human blood and if you wanna get rid of that craving you need to do this." You look at Namjoon who was staring at you.

"We can take it slow." Jimin says as he starts to walk you closer to the girl. He grabs a chunk of her hair and tilts her head to the side before instructing you to get on your knees near her neck. You do as told because frankly you really didn't want to die and you were extremely hungry.

"Ok, just think about the blood oozing out of her neck and your fangs should come out." You start to think about it as you look into the girls sobbing eyes and suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your gums as something pushed through them. Your fangs fill your mouth.

"Amazing now sink them into her throbbing blood filled neck." Your stomach starts to grumble as you think about it. You hesitated a little and then leaned in, the girls cry getting louder. You open your mouth and press the sharp teeth into the skin of the poor girl. and felt the blood trickle down out of your mouth and down your chin as you drank more and more and soon her body went limp but you didn't stop. It just kept coming. When it was finally over Jimin helped you up and kissed your bloody lips.

"Beautiful! look at your work of art." You feel tears fill your eyes and he pulls you in. "I know this is overwhelming but you liked it right?" You could tell he was a bit worried because of the tone of his voice.

"Yea I guess."

"Exactly! So now you see it isn't so bad." He helped you get cleaned up and walked you upstairs where you were greeted by all the boys.

"Guess who got her first kill!" Taehyung says and they all give you a big grin just as there was a loud knock on the door.