Chapter 10

As your eyes slowly flutter open you feel Jimin's warmth and you look at the hand that lay across your body, following It up till you get to Jimin's face. His eyes were closed and his breathing light.

"I'm still awake if you were wondering." He whispers causing you to jump a little as his eyes open.

"What time is it?" You mumble staring into the deep red eyes you once knew as an innocent being.

"Ten I think." You look at the phone that lay on the bed between you and sigh a little, thinking about what you had been thinking about before you fell asleep. The whole thought about becoming a vampire was crazy but it also sounded kinda ok. You trusted these boys enough to make sure you were safe while they did it. You slowly get out of bed and Jimin follows you back downstairs. All the boys sat on the couch and watched you sit down, Jimin squishing next to you and putting his arm around you.

"Did you guys do it without me?" Jimin asks

"No." Jungkook groans out. You stare at all the boys, being a vampire didn't seem so hard plus you would be able to understand Jimin better.

"I wanna be one." you quickly blurt out and all the boys look over at you. "I..uhm I mean I wanna be a vampire." You say quietly.

"Babe." Jimin says looking at you.

"I-" you stop as you notice them all looking at each other and smiling.

"Can we talk privately?" Jimin whispers and you look over at him.

"Wait no let's have a group discussion." Namjoon says.
"Y/N when you get bitten by a vampire you don't just turn right away, it takes about a week." Jin says

"Its a very painful process. You will want death." Jungkook says.

"You need to think about this." Jimin says. You knew you had to think about it but you didn't want to, you just wanted to get it over with it was now or never.

"No, I want to do it now." You whisper.

There was a silence that filled the room.

"Jimin you have to fuck her first, if we don't get virgin blood you don't get virgin blood." Yoongi blurts out and all the boys look at him. You face gets a little red and Jimin laughs a little and looks at you. You stand up grabbing his hand and throwing Jungkook your headphones with a wink and drag Jimin upstairs, pushing him back onto the bed.

"Babe you have to be 100 percent sure you want to do this because once it happens you can't go back." He says.

"I'm sure, now fuck the virgin out of me." You demand and a smile forms on his face.

He undresses you and himself and quickly climbs on top of you. Slowly he trails kisses down your neck, leaving love bites in the process, then slowly down your body till he reached your womanhood.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" He asks and you nod

He slowly starts to suck on your clit causing you to let out a small moan and you cover your mouth out of embarrassment.

"Let me hear those pretty little moans of yours." He says, the warmth of his breath causing you to thrust up a little. "Jesus my little princess can't wait for my cock to be inside her?" He says as he slides a finger into you and starts to stretch you out. He smiles as your moans got louder and he stops, climbing up to your face. He positions himself at your entrance and slowly slides into you. There was a small amount of pain but it was bearable. He smiles as he slowly starts to thrust in and out of you, moans filling the room.

"Your so tight holy shit." He groans out and starts slamming into you harder. The pain now was a little less tolerable but you mustered through it.

"Harder." you groan out as a small knot in your stomach forms. A grin covers his face as he repeatedly slams into your g-spot causing you to scream out in pleasure. The knot gets bigger and you tilt your head back.

"I'm gonna cum." You moan out.

"Lets cum together." He says and slams into you harder.

"Cum." He moans out and you do as your told, pleasure running from your fingers to your toes. That was amazing but you knew what was coming next.

"Ready?" He whispers and you hesitantly nod. He leans towards your neck and you feel his teeth sink into it. You scream out in pain and feel the blood slowly drain from your body. Digging your nails into his back, everything goes black.