Chapter 3

There you sat for the second time this month staring into the window of the tattoo shop watching the same boy that you knew as Yoongi take a drag of his cigarette. As your fingers tugged at the door handle once again there was no hesitation, almost as if you were being pulled into the shop by an unknown force. Pushing the door open you instantly got Yoongi's attention and he looked up with a big smile.

"Y/N! back for another piercing?" He says confidently. You look at him and shake your head.

"Uhm no I think I'm gonna get a tattoo, can I talk to Jimin?" You turn around and again there stood all the boys, just staring. "Ok if you want my business you are gonna have to stop staring at me." They quickly turn around and make it look like they are doing something.

"What did I say about bringing virgins in the-" A taller and even more handsome man says walking into the room. "Hello, how may I assist you I'm Namjoon one of the many owners of this family run shop."

"Ah forget it she wants Jimin." A dark haired boy says from across the room. He looked over at you while cleaning his tools. It was mesmerizing to see all the boys In the same room especially when they all looked the same, pale with red eyes and lips. "Jin." He states holding out his hand. "Very nice to meet you I thought we had seen the last of you but I guess Jimin has his ways." You think back to that cold night two weeks ago and about the faces you saw, he definitely was not one and it spooked you a little that they had obviously been talking about you.

"Y/N I'm so glad you came back what can I help you with?" Jimin says with a huge smile. There it was again, the feeling of safety.

"I would like a tattoo, please." You whisper, not wanting to disturb whatever it was that was going on in the room. Keeping your eyes on him he motions you back into his room. When you get back there he helps you onto the chair and pulls out his sketchbook.

"So what exactly are you looking for?" He asks as he flips through the pages.

"Uhm maybe a rose behind my ear or something." You keep your eyes locked on his looking for his validation.

"Yeah I can do that, I should warn you it will hurt but maybe I could find something to help with that." His soft voice says, washing your body over with a sense of calm. "I actually have been working on one like that, I have it ready actually." He holds up the small flower on the hectograph paper and smiles. "Here lean back we can get this thing done before 11, everything is ready." You feel your palms start to sweat out of nervousness. You lay down on the chair and you feel his hands touch your ear, bending it back to make room for him to put the paper. "Ok, are you ready?" He asks as you hear the tattoo gun start to buzz and you nervously gulp.

"Ready." You whisper. The sting of the gun wasn't unbearable but it also wasn't the greatest feeling. After about 20 minutes had passed he pulled the gun away from your ear.

"Alright, we are done." You get up and look in the mirror. It was perfect, almost too perfect. Walking out into the main room of the shop the boys lay on the other chairs some on their phones and some sleeping. You walk over to the register where Yoongi sat and he helped ring you up as Jimin came over.

"Hey so uhm I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out on a date tomorrow or something, I was hoping you would come back because I really wanted to ask you." He mumbles quickly almost in a panicked tone. turning to him you smile, you could tell he was nervous.

"I would love to." You say as you hand Yoongi your credit card. A slight blush covering the pale boys face."So I'll see you tomorrow then?" You ask and he nods, looking down at the floor. You smile and wave goodbye as you push the door open and once again out into the cold night.