Chapter 5

You stare at the ceiling of your room and think about the date over and over again trying to figure out where it went wrong. You were sure it was when you told him your parents were cops as there was obviously a chance they had something to hide. It was insane to think that your dad was ruining your life even when you weren't with him. You hated your parents because all they ever did was tell you how to live and the fact that when you were trying to 'rebel' against your parents and they fucked that up too was mind-boggling. As all the thoughts raced through your mind you decided to text Jimin and apologize for last night.

 As all the thoughts raced through your mind you decided to text Jimin and apologize for last night

The moment that the read receipt showed up and there was no text bubble your heart dropped. You knew you had fucked up. You couldn't take it anymore you had to go out, being trapped in this house made you a billion times more nervous. You throw your hair up into a bun and grabbed your car keys. walking downstairs you see your parents in the kitchen and your mom looks over at you and smiles.

"Good morning sweetie your father and I have some work to do so we will be out of the house till two so you have the house all to yourself, I just need you to let the cleaning lady in."

"Whatever I'm going out anyways i will be back by 12." You walk out of the house and instantly get an idea. You quickly call your friend who was also a drug dealer and start your car.

As you head to your friend's house, she lived in the bad part of town so you did have to drive past the shop to get there. As you drove past your look in and see all the boys huddled around the counter. They were probably talking about the date and how you fucked it up. It made you crazy to think you ever let those stupid boys into your life, maybe if you went to that other tattoo parlor maybe you wouldn't be headed to buy drugs on a Saturday at 11:30 AM. You pull up to your friend's house and she walks out.

"How much you want?"

"Can I just get a dab?"

"Sure just take mine no need to pay." She pulls it out of her pocket and you stuff it in your pocket.

"Thanks, I had the worst night I gotta get rid of this anxiety. I'll see you soon." you say as you start to pull out of her driveway. Your parents didn't actually don't know you smoke but you definitely didn't want them to find out, they thought cigs were bad and you can't imagine what would happen if this came out. You drive past the tattoo shop again this time Jimin was standing outside smoking. As you make eye contact with him you feel yourself start to slow down and turn the wheel like you were going to pull in but you quickly shake your head and start driving again. every time you went past you got a feeling that you needed to go, almost like you were being controlled. as you arrived home you saw the cleaning lady standing outside shivering and you realize that you forgot you had to left her in. You quick park and run to the door opening it for her. You walk into your room and laid on the bed hitting your newly acquired dab. You lean back and let it start to kick in, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" you hear your father scream. opening your eyes you see two furious parents staring at you while holding you dab.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS." You father screams.

"A vape." you say panicked. This was it, the end of you, you couldn't even think about what was about to happen.

"Honey, we aren't stupid, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I am mortified that you brought this device into our home you are grounded give me your keys."

"No, I bought that fucking car get out of my room."

"Give me the keys or so help me god." You look at your father, anger in his eyes.

"Fuck you." you blurt out and the blood drained from your body. You had never said anything like that to your parents and you had never planned on it. Suddenly you felt your cheek burning as your father slapped you. You look at him the burning still stuck on your cheek as he grabbed you by the throat and pushed you against the wall.

"FUCK YOU! I can not believe after everything that we have done for you this is how you treat us."

You gasp or air as his grip tightens around your throat. His voice started to fade out of your mind along with your mothers screaming as you fight for your life. You were about to die, this was it. you clawed at his hand as you felt yourself take what you thought was your last breath and suddenly his hand let you go. You slide down the wall trying to regain oxygen and you hold your throat, the tightness still left lingering. You hear the door slam shut as you are finally able to breathe. Goosebumps cover your body as you come to the realization of what just happened. Sitting on your bed you grab a bag and start packing your stuff. You weren't sure where to go but you had to go somewhere. You grab only stuff that mattered to you and some clothes. Looking for your keys you realize that your dad must have taken them when he left and you knew they would be in his office. You open your door and listen. You could hear them talking in the living room so you quietly tiptoed into the huge office that your parent shared. You see your keys sitting on the desk and you run over suddenly your heart dropped. There, plastered on his wall were the faces of the boys you knew from the shop, each one linked to the murder of the cop last week. you feel yourself start to choke a little, a panic attack was coming on. You had to get out of the house and fast.