Chapter 7

As you followed the boys home it slowly started to make a little sence but then it didn't. The whole Vampire thing was obviously a joke there was no way vampires were real it was October and they probably just went to the Halloween store.

"This isn't real." you kept repeating to yourself. There was no way it was real. You tried to make sense of it but you just couldn't. As you pulled up to the house you were in awe. How the hell did a bunch of tattoo artists make so much money. It was a huge white mansion in the middle of nowhere you stepped out of your car with your bag and stared at them.

"Well, are you coming in or not?" Jimin asks staring at you. You legitimately couldn't move. You were so baffled by the money they made that it made you feel crazy. Jimin walked over and grabbed your hand, pulling you along with him. As you walked into the house you looked around.

"Woah." You whisper and Jungkook smiles a little.

"Welcome to our home. There are some rules

1. Don't go into the Bigger fridge, that is where we keep our blood and such
2. Take your shoes off at the door we don't need any mud or in our case blood in the house.
3. Whatever you do don't go into the basement.
Other than that the rest of the house is for you." Namjoon says with a smile.

"W-whats in the basement?" You hesitantly whisper. The boys look at each other in fear.

"Doesn't matter just don't go down there." Hoseok says with a huge smile.

"None of you guys are gonna like eat me in my sleep right." A small laugh comes from Jin and they all look at him

"Dear god no oh jeeze we don't kill those that are with us. What do you think we are murderers?" the S trailed off a bit as he realized I had thought they were murders about an hour ago.

"Ok, let's take you up to your room." Jimin quietly says and walks me up the huge steps.

"So these are our rooms and if you are still scared one of us is gonna 'eat' you then you can lock your door."

"Thank you." You whisper and you set your bags down on the bed. He walked out as you started to unpack and you noticed an old bag of weed you had hidden in the side pocket in your bag. You had totally forgotten it was there and you quickly sat down at the desk that was there and started rolling a joint. It was after you had already rolled it that you realized you didn't have a lighter so you quietly walked out of the room and heard the boys talking, unable to tell who was who.

"So what do we do?"

"Well I mean we have his daughter so if he loves her, which I know he does, we can just hold her until he says we can go."

"What the fuck? No, I actually like this girl and I actually have a chance of dating her I'm not gonna mess this up." Who you assumed was Jimin says

"She is gonna help us, Plus maybe she will join us in the long run."

"Yeah, but I can barely hold myself together around her that blood of her's it's so rich."

"Jimin you better fuck the virgin out of her and fast."

You walk down the steps and follow their voices to the living room, which was just as eccentric as the rest of the house.

"Does anyone have a lighter?"

"I do if you let me have some." Jungkook says and you smile

"Sure."

He gets up and walks outside with you, instantly lighting it and letting you take the first hit. You sit down on the step and he looks over at you.

"I know you heard that whole conversation, I could hear you breathing."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Oh yeah, we kinda all have what you would call 'superpowers' I don't really know how else to explain it. Basically, we all can hear really well, see at night, control minds, read minds. stuff like that."

"That's why I always wanted to come to the tattoo shop, one of you guys were controlling my mind."

"It was Jimin. He really likes you and he is super worried he fucked up.

"Then why the hell did he ignore my text?"

"Because he didn't want to say anything stupid and ruin it more."

"So what they were saying wasn't true they just heard me breathing?"

"Well no I am the only one who can actually hear through the floors of this house, it's not good when they are having sex. They can all only really use theirs outside."

'Oh." You mumble. This was so much to take in all at one time and between the weed and this you were exhausted. "I'm gonna go to sleep, you can finish it." you say handing Jungkook the blunt.

As you walk upstairs you see Taehyung on the couch and he smiles at you. This is where you were going to be living till you figured something out, so you better get used to it.