twentysix

Sorry for the filler chapters, next chapter will be better. It's 3:27am and I'm typing on my phone sorry if there's some stuff that might not make sense or something. That gif tho(;

Cal, Mikey, and I all asked my mum if we could have a Christmas celebration for us the other guys, and the rest of their family's, being the amazing mother she is she said yes. We decided to make it pajama mandatory party. I called Anna, and told her about it. I had to keep repeating PAJAMA MANDATORY to her. But Anna being her usual self she insisted we dressed up so I made a deal that I would go hang out with her all fancy like, and spread Christmas spirit, and make up stories of people that are late Christmas shopping. I wore a strapless red dress that was knee length, tons of bracelets, to many to describe, and my red converse high tops. I decided to leave my hair naturally straight and put a santa hat on. I put my usual makeup except a little more festively. I heard the door bell ring and I went upstairs to see if it was Anna.

"Hey was that An-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw Luke standing in the living room,

"Hey."

"Hey," he said back.

"I thought it was pajama mandatory!?" Mikey yelled.

"I'm going to spread Christmas joy," I giggled,

"I'll be back in PJ's before you know it." The doorbell rang, again, and I got to go get it. Ashton was there with his siblings, Harry, and Lauren. I guess he was kinda shocked I was in fancy clothing.

"Woa," he said making me laugh and blush a little.

"Sorry we're early, but I'm babysitting," he finally said.

"Seriously?! Does every parent on this continent work on Christmas except Cal, and I's mum?" I said turning to everyone.

"Speaking of your mum, where is she?" Mikey asked.

"Her room, two kids are already enough, but six more? No. Thank. You," I said. The doorbell rang before anyone said anything else. I opened it and Anna walked inside and going straight to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, and she was in her hip hop stuff.

"God it is burning hot outside!" Anna said after her gulp of water.

"Even Anna's not wearing fancy stuff!" Mikey said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Anna what the-"

"Ahem," Ashton coughed and looked down to his younger siblings.

"Heck..." I hesitantly said.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry I have my stuff at home, I just got back from dance," she said really fast. "I ran straight here after."

"You dance?" Calum asked.

"Yea, hip hop," Anna resisting the urge to brag about it. The guys eyes nearly popped out of their heads after she said that, Anna and I couldn't help but laugh at them a little. No one really knew Anna took hip hop, and if you look at her she really doesn't seem like the type to either.

"So can we go to my house so I can change and we can go?"

"Yea let's go,"

"Wait," she said right as I was about to step out of the door.

"Lauren you wanna come? I don't think you'd wanna stay here with five guys," I saw Ashton smiling when she asked, and Lauren was too. She looked at her brother asking if she could go and he nodded.

"We'll be back in a few hours," I said to the guys. Anna, and Lauren walked out first and I followed behind to shut the door.

"Merry Christmas boys!" I yelled. I shut the door before I could hear their replies.