seventeen

"He randomly decided to yell disrupting the whole class ARIA HAS A HEADACHE!" I said explaining to random class mates who asked about the whole thing.

They all laughed in unison like one of old sitcoms that rerun on tv. I was at lunch sitting by myself, as usual, when they all just started piling one by one with a million questions each.

"It wasn't exactly like that," Ashton said walking over putting his lunch down at the table we were at.

"Run along people, she doesn't need groupies. Long story short she's back from the dead now go!" Anna yelled following behind Ashton. Ashton and I laughed listening to Anna.

"Hey Anna," I said putting a chip in my mouth.

"Ooo, look who's eating," Anna said stealing one of my chips.

"Someone take a picture at this rare sight," Ashton added also taking one of my chips.

"Is it make fun of Aria and steal her food day already?" We all laughed.

We talked about pretty pointless things during lunch besides my "back from the dead" story.

"Well I heard after soccer practice they went to Nandos," Anna said.

"So what do you think they're back together?" I hear Ash say.

"What do you think Aria?" Anna asked me, I wasn't paying attention and I had no idea what was happening.

"Wait, what?" I said not focusing.

"Luke and Aiesha," she said expecting me to get it right away. I nodded my head making her explain to me.

"Do you think they're back together?" After hearing the questions I put the pieces together.

"Don't know, don't care," that was a huge lie.

"Do I sense a bitch pitch there?" Anna asked.

I just rolled my eyes and looked down at my food. It was awkwardly silent for awhile until Ashton broke it.

"Well I guess that answers the question." Ash said. I looked up and saw Luke and Aleisha hand-in-hand walking outside to go eat. I looked back down biting down the bottom of my lip trying not to break down into tears.

'What was I thinking, he didn't really like me, just caught up in the moment and kissed me. Wow Aria, you actually thought... wow.' I thought all in my mind.

"Aria? Arriiaa?" Anna said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh, oh umm yea?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm just gonna go to the library," I got up so fast I bumped into Aleisha, which caused her to spill her smoothie on me and I fell on the concrete.

"Heh, watch wear you're going next time Hood," she scoffed.

I looked up and saw Luke trying to avoid any eye contact. My mouth was open, but nothing was coming out. Two arms wrapped around each side and helped me up, Anna, and Ash. We quickly ran to the girls bathroom.

"Ashton, uh girls bathroom," Anna said.

"Right uh," he quickly ran out, Anna and I both laughed.

"Are you ok?" she asked wetting a paper towel. She started blotting my shirt and wiping away the smoothie from my face.

"Not really," I said. She hugged me and I balled my eyes out in her chest. I told her about everything that happened, ever since the damn party.

"Okay, okay, enough with the pitty party," she said pushing me back by my shoulders.

I kinda felt a little offended, but I knew she had a genius idea on her mind. I nodded my head and wiped my tears. "I've got a plan, ready to get into giant trouble." What is my bestfriend getting me into?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luke's POV

'Where is she? It's not like her to be late. I need to tell her about the whole Aleisha and me thing. She needs to know why!'

"Ahh, Ms. Hood nice of you to join us. Why are you out of uniform?!" I hear Ms. Lan say. I look up and see Aria, wearing shorts, and a tank top. She looked as hot as ever.

"Uh I have a note," she said handing her a pink sticky note. Ms. Lan mumbled the note and her jaw fell.

"THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW!" She yelled.

I saw Aria laugh a little after she yelled, is she high or something? Ms. Lan ripped up the note into millions of pieces like confetti an threw it in the bin. She looked around the room,"Uh, Luke escort her there."

edited 07/26/16

( A/N
Aleisha in real life I'm pretty sure is really nice, i just chose her since she really did date Luke yah know.

I just wanna say thank you I woke up today remembering I forgot to update and I was like no one reads this anyone, but I just saw a spam of notifications for MBB and I just wanna say Thank You and I Love You Guys SOOO Much! )