thirteen

Luke's POV

Bzzt , Bzzt

"Hey can you see what it is?" Ashton asked gesturing to his phone.

I picked up his phone and saw a familiar number, but I didn't know who's it was.

"You know this number?" I showed him the phone, he looked at the phone and back to the road.

"Uh, I don't know can you see what it says?" I opened his passcode-less phone. I read aloud the message.

"Ash, need you to do me a favor, Aria?" I nearly dropped the phone when I saw her name. I knew I'd seen that number.

What does she need him to do? Why didn't she ask me? You called her a slut remember!

Bzzt Bzzt

"Take Anna to Sarah's party." I let a breath out as if I were keeping one in when I read the first message.

Aria's POV

"Hey mum," I say giving her a hug as she walks in, "How is my favourite sister?"

"Good, how is your brother?"

"Still annoying as ever," I laugh letting go of her.

"I heard that," he says walking up the stairs from his room.

He gives her a hug and sits on the lounge.

"Anna is over," I say helping her bring down the stuff.

"She gonna eat dinner?" she asks. I loved my mother so much, she didn't mind whenever Anna randomly stayed the night, she treats as if she was actually family.

"No, she's asleep," I smile.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luke's POV

"Have a good day," my mum says giving me a hug before leaving for school.

"Bye," I reply, "Later Ben, Jack!" I yell through the house. I walk out the door to the train. Few minutes later I was already at my locker. I was hoping to run into Aria again so we could talk or something.

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?! I get jealous when she texts other guys?, I want to talk to her constantly? When did this happen? Why did this happen?! When we were younger I just had a simple crush, and now I could be in love with her?! I just said I could be in love her... LOVE?!'

I punch my locker with the sides of my fist and hit my head against my locker.

'Calum is my best mate, he would kill me if I went for his sister. I mean yeah he's overprotective but she's his little sister, and am I really ready for another relationship? What if it ends badly and the band breaks up because of it somehow? I wouldn't Aria to feel like it's her fault! I don't want the band to break up over it either!'

I slide down to the floor rubbing the side of my head. I feel hot tears from all this over thinking.

'This girl could be the death of me.'

"Luke?" I hear a familiar voice say.

'Shit.'

Aria's POV

"Luke?" I ask him. He was sitting on the floor below his dented locker with his head laying in the palm of his hands, "Are you ok?"

"Yea, fine," he sniffles. He wipes his cheeks and I saw that his eyes were kinda red.

"Were you just crying?" I get down to sit in front of him to try looking him in the eye.

"No." he's lying.

"It's ok if you were," I tell him.

"I said I'm fine Aria!" he raises his voice. I was going to say something, but I knew nothing I could say would make him tell why he was crying, or make him feel any better.

I move to sit next to him, I put my head on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry," I say.

Luke's POV

She was laying on my shoulder. Her hair smelled like flowers, candy, and all that good stuff. God she was perfect.

"Thank you," I tell her after she apologized, I don't know why she did, but for some reason it made me feel better. I put my head on hers and for a few minutes.

"Come on," she say lifting her head off me.

"Where?" I asked picking up our stuff. She grabbed my arm and led me to the library.

"The library?"

"I know, really nerdy, but I found my own little getaway in the back," she said leading us to the back. I didn't even know the library went back this far.

"No one looks back here, I 'accidentally' stayed here all through gym," she said putting quotations around accidentally. She giggled a little after saying it, she was adorable.

"It's a nice place to hide," I said smiling, I guess she liked when I smiled because she always smiles back.

She's probably just being polite. Her smile was perfect though, she had cute dimples. After a minute I realized I was looking at her lips, getting closer and closer to them. I didn't know what I was doing last thing I remembered was licking my lips and the next thing I knew my lips were on hers, and hers were on mine.

edited 07/26/16