twentytwo

Luke's POV

"Luke truth or dare?" Sarah said to me.

God I hate this game, why am I even playing it.

"I don't know, truth?"

"Don't sound to sure there Luke," she said sarcastically, "Who is the last girl you kissed?"

"Why would that even matter?"

"Just answer the damn question," I thought back to the last girl I kissed, fuck. "Lucas!"

"Aria!" I said annoyed of Sarah

When I looked back at Sarah she was smirking. A few truth or dares later of course Aria came over and it was Sarah's turn to ask. I looked over to Sarah smirking at Aria, when she said she had dare for her I was ready to get up and leave, but Sarah held on to my wrist to make me sit back down.

"Mikey!" Aria yelled. Next thing I knew they were making out right in front of me. Sarah let go and I got out of that circle as fast as possible. I hate Sarah, she knew exactly how to stab me without a knife.

"Luke!" heard someone yell. I turned and saw Anna all panicky

"Aria's lost it!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged right back where I was minutes ago. I saw Aria about beat up Sarah, I quickly grabbed her by her waist and took her to the staircase. She luckily didn't have a scratch on her.

"Aria! What the hell?!" Anna yelled before I could say anything. I saw how mad, and also kinda sad, Aria was. Next thing I knew Anna was leaving.

I really need to start paying more attention.

"What'd Sarah say to you?" I ask her when Anna left.

"Nothing," she said looking at me at the corner of her eye. I gave her a look not believing her.

"Don't worry about it, you should have just let me beat her up."

"What did she say?" I ask again. She doesn't say anything this time.

"Aria!" I say raising my voice.

"She called me a slut ok!" she said looking me in the eye.

She looked like she was about to cry, and I remembered the time I called her a slut. I heard a ton of people laughing, and I guess Aria heard it too because she got up and walked back to the living room.

"Ah, look it's the star of the show," Sarah said talking about Aria. Her cheek was red, I'm guessing from Aria. She had a video playing on her ridiculously large tv.

"Go Hunter," I heard Sarah's voice on the tv.

"No, this is sick," Harry said. Sarah was recording Harry at the party weeks ago.

"Do it you owe me! or else," Oh my god, this is when Aria was about to hook up with Harry.

"Turn it off Sarah!" I heard Anna yell.

"Oh come on it's not even the best part!" she said back. "Let's see the slut in action!" Anna took the remote from Sarah and Aria ran out the door.

"Aria!" I yelled as she ran last me.

"You're a real bitch you know that!" I say to Sarah. I run out the door trying to look for Aria.

"Aria! Aria!"

Damn, Aria can pretty far for a drunk person.

I got to the skate park and I saw Aria's phone on the floor.

"Aria? Are you here?"

"No, go away," she sniffled.

"Where are you?" I said tripping over someone's board that they left. She didn't say anything, just sniffled again.

She was at the bottom of the empty pool. The skate park was gonna be a new pool, but a bunch of skaters got to it and graffitied the inside, so the town played off like it was gonna be a skatepark. I slide down in the pool and sit next to her.

"Are you okay?"

Why did I ask that? Of course she's not she just got humiliated because of Sarah!

"Nevermind." I say before she answers. She sits up next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna do this anymore," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm tired, all the rumors, drama, and everything, I just wanna be done with it all,"

"Two more years, you can make it, I'll be here too,"

"Actually I'm graduating early," she said getting off my shoulder, and looking me in the eye.

"That's amazing Aria!" She just sighed and laid her head on my leg.

"Are you dropping out like my brother?" she asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know, probably,"

Aria's POV

When he said that my heart broke. I don't know, maybe I was just being selfish, but I don't know.

"I'll miss you," I said looking up at the stars. Luke was playing my hair, and I didn't mind.

"I'll miss you too," he said back.

"Can you teach me how to skateboard?" I asked.

Luke gave a little laugh, because I asked randomly, and said sure. I was done with my pity party and wanted to do something else. He helped me out of the pool and got some beat up board someone left. His phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Hello, yea I found her," he said looking over to me.

"Yea, okay we'll meet you at your house," he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. He helped me on the board.

"Are you sure it's safe to ride this?"

"No, but you'll have to trust me," he said smiling from ear to ear. He started pulling me to go forward and I actually rode a skateboard for over a minute without falling on my ass.

"Ready for the ramp?"

"Nope," I said without hesitation. He started pulling me up it anyway.

"Luke no! I will jump of this board right now!" I laughed.

"Don't! You can do it," he said slowly letting go. I gulped and started going down it.

"Ok! How do I stop this thing!" I yelled. "I may be able to play football and beat anyone at FIFA, but I'm still a nerd at heart!" I added, I panicked and shut my eyes instead of jumping off. Luke grabbed me by my waist and pulled me off. I was facing him and I rapped my arms around his neck.

"Really that's what you do when you can't stop? You close your eyes," he laughed.

"Hey, I'm drunk," I laughed backing playing the drunk card.

He still had his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck locking my fingers. We got closer and closer. It felt like time stood still as our lips moved. I felt him smiling, which made me smile too. I pulled away, and leaned my forehead against his.

edited 07/27/16

ew I don't like this why was I a cheesy writer when I was 14