five

I had my shades on and my hair in a very messy bun. I had taken a picture of the Michael, Luke, and Ashton when they fell asleep to test my Canon Rebel T3i. I also took a few selfies with Anna on my phone.

Twenty minutes later and we got there. The guys took the boogie boards and cooler. Anna and I took our penny boards and the bags. Anna found a great spot close to the food hut and the water. We set up everything up while the guys went to go get ready. The giant umbrella, towels, cooler, foldable chair, and speaker.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Anna with my shades on and laying on the towel. She was sitting on the chair, under the umbrella.

"Pretty good, you?" she asked reading her magazine.

"Same, sorry for ditching you last night. I may have passed out." I said while sitting up hugging my legs.

"It's ok I got a ride from Nate," she said winking at me and laughing. I laughed back at her.

"ARE YOU TWO GONNA BOOGIE BOARDING OR NOT!?" Michael yelled holding my boogie board.

I look at Anna as if saying "should we?" and she looks back saying "yes!" It was freezing when we first got in, but we eventually got used to it. After a few minutes of that we all went to our spot.

"What'd you guys pack?" I ask Michael and Calum. I also take my hair out of the bun, which now looked like a wet birds nest.

"Watermelon, water, soda, cupcakes, and you know the usual stuff,"Mikey said. I took a few slices of watermelon and some Mt. Dew.

"Anna do want anything?" I asked her noticing she wasn't eating. She shook her head saying no.

When I finished my watermelon I reached for a cupcake. Right before I could eat my cupcake Mikey shoved my hand making me get icing on my face.

"Mikey! You prick!" I yell at him. While he was laughing at me I shoved the rest of the icing that was on the cupcake at him. We all laughed. Anna grabbed the camera to take a picture.

"Saying icing you two!" I moved next to Mikey so we could both be seen in the picture.

"Ok go wash that stuff off so it doesn't dry," Anna says while also taking a swig of icing off my face.

"Mmm, vanilla my favorite," she says giggling. Mikey and I went to the shower thing where people wash sand, or salt water off them, but in our case icing.

I turned the faucet on that was under the shower head. When I wasn't looking Mikey turned on the shower head and I got soaked in cold water.

"Mikey!! I'm gonna get you back for this!" I yell chasing him around trying to get him wet. We both laugh and run back to the spot where everyone else was.

"Why are you wet again?" Ashton asked me.

"Mikey turned the shower head on when I wasn't looking!" I say looking at Mikey, while I was trying to dry my hair with a towel.

"Nice one!" Ashton laughed high-fiving Mikey.

"It's freezing!" I say because of my soaked clothes.

"Here you can wear my jacket," Luke says taking off his blue letterman jacket that says LA on it.

"Thanks, be back in a minute." I say taking the jacket going to the bathroom to take off my wet shirt and bikini top.

I heard Anna say, "She forgot her bag hold on," as an excuse to talk to me in the bathroom.

"He's letting you wear his jacket," she says to me as we walk into the bathroom.

"Oh shut up," I say laughing at her. I walk into a stall to take my stuff off.

"You like it," she says teasing me.

"He has a girlfriend, Anna. So even if I did I couldn't do anything about it." I say while coming out of the stall with Luke's jacket on me. It was to big for me, but it made me warm.

"Whatever, let's go," she says as we walk out of the bathroom. When we got back the guys had already folded and packed everything up.

"Do you want us to put those back in the Jeep?" I ask the guys.

"No it's fine, Ashton and I got it" Mikey said to me, "you guys can start heading down the boardwalk."

"I'll come, I need to put this stuff away anyway," Anna says talking about the bag of wet clothes. So I walked with my brother and Luke down the boardwalk.

It was awkwardly silent so I tried to pennyboard while we waited for Mikey, Anna, and Ashton to catch up.

"Did you need help?" I heard Luke ask. I wasn't very good at penny boarding, I wasn't very good at boarding period. I could boogie board, but that was barely an exception.

"Heh, yea maybe," I tell him.

"Here get on," he said, "ok give me your hands," he added when I got on.

"Aahh!" I fake yell loosing my balance.

"Stop moving!" Luke yells while laughing at me. We laugh throughout the whole teaching process and I fall forward into his chest.

"Thanks!" I say catching my breath from all the laughing, and look into Luke's eyes.

"Aria!" I hear Calum yell at me. I walk over to Calum with my penny board in my left arm.

Before I could say anything Cal cuts me off and immediately says, "Stop."

"What?!" I say extremely confused.

"He is my bestfriend Aria," Calum said staring me in the eye. I try to say something but Calum interrupts before I can say anything again, "that also goes for Mikey, and Ashton!"

"Calum! First of all Mikey is my better brother, and I would never want to ruin that, second I'm not the one flirting, that's Ashton! And lastly Luke has a girlfriend, so I'm not planning on doing Anything" I say over enunciating everything.

"No he doesn't Aria they broke up like weeks ago. I didn't tell you because I know you had that little crush on him," he said still being serious.

I was a bit taken that Calum had kept that from me. Thanks for the entrusting me big brother.

"That was when we were twelve Cal, and we haven't done anything Calum, why can't you have faith in me!" I yell walking away in frustration. I see everyone watching Calum and I when I walk away, including Luke.

"I think I forgot something in the Jeep, I'll meet you guys at the arcade," I say walking past Mikey, Ashton, and Anna. I walk to the jeep to cool off for a bit. I think to myself about all the things that were happening at that moment.

"He's single! But why didn't he tell me? Does he want me to know? But how could I do that to Calum? Whatever he's being a bitch about it all!" I thought to myself.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" I yelled aloud, crap people were starting stare at me.

edited 07/26/16