eleven

When I got home I saw tons of texts from everyone, I turned my phone off. I slam the door knowing no one was home. I slid down pushing my bangs back and pulling them.

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I cry in frustration.

I didn't know if it was the constant harassment from Sarah, having to pretend to be someone I'm not, dealing with all this unwanted drama, the pressure of it all was killing me.

I heard the garage opening, I ran to the upstairs bathroom to clean the smeared makeup. I went to my room and quickly took off the uniform, put a kind of tight white shirt over my black tank top, and slid some sweats on.

I had become used to this quick change for as long as I could remember. I heard laughs from upstairs, it was my brother and the rest of the boys. I walked up stairs while putting my hair into a messy bun.

"Hey," I say to them all.

"Hey," Mikey said setting up the video games already, "wanna play?" I grabbed an apple from the kitchen before I answered.

"Homework," I say knowing he'd understand by just the one word. He nodded his head. I tried not making eye contact with Ash, or Luke.

"Mum will be home later," I said talking to Calum.

I went to my room plugged my phone in, and set up my homework. I have my homework in a folder, the hardest subject on top for me to do first, so I don't procrastinate.

I closed my door so I wouldn't be disturbed by four teenage boys, yelling as they make goals on a pixelized screen.

Forty minutes later, I finish most of my work, just two more left. I go back down to get water. I sneak quietly making sure none of the boys see me.

"So how was hanging out with Hannah?" I heard Mikey ask Cal, I eavesdrop because you never know when you need blackmail on your brother. Oooo's come from Ash, and Luke.

"We didn't do anything we just hung out," he said. BORING!!

I go into the kitchen to get a glass of crushed ice, and water.

By the time I start walking back the boys are talking about who they like, I guess guys aren't that much different from girls.

"Sarah? Seriously?!" I heard Calum say. I nearly choke on my water at the sound of her name, luckily non of them heard, or saw me.

"Yes! I don't know, I was just talking to her after food tech today, and yea I don't know," Ashton said.

Really?! After she has one video to ruin my life, you decide to fall for her.

"UGH!" I groan in frustration, I guess I yelled
louder than expected cause the guys heard me cause when I looked back each were staring.

"Uh, hey," I try to say casually, "Can I play?" trying to make them not realize I was just eavesdropping.

About twenty minutes later I've beat 3/4, lastly Luke.

"Come on Luke you got her," Calum said.

"Mhmm, that's what Mikey said to you after I beat him," I smirk seeing Cal at the corner of my eye.

He just rolls his, I can see Luke biting the other side of his lip, where the lip ring wasn't, it was kinda hot, ok really hot.

"YES!" I hear him yell, shit were tied.

"Come one Aria, you're just letting me win now," he says with a smirk on his face.

"Bring it Hemmings," I say giving one back.

About 15 more minutes Luke needed one more goal to win.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I kept saying while he was extremely close to winning. I scoot closer to the edge of the couch.

"Come on..." he said as I saw each guy slouch forward to the screen in anticipation, "GOOOAAALLL!" they all yell.

I can't help but laugh at the fact that it took 3 guys to finally beat me, and the fact they were so excited about it.

"Fair game Robert," I giggle a bit.

"How many more names does it take for you to just call me Luke," he say while the others celebrate.

"Give it time Lucas," he rolls his eyes and we both laugh. We joined the others in the kitchen.

"You guys should be leaving soon, our parents are gonna be here," I say 4 bottles of water, giving one to each guy.

They each nod and start getting ready to head out. I help clean up the crumbs, and put away the game.

"I wanna re-match," I say to Luke as he walks out. He turns around and smiles at me.

"You wish, Hood," I stick my tounge out at him like a child, and he does the same.

"Bye Mikey," I said giving him a hug.

"Later," he said giving one back.

"Bye Ash," I say as my smile slowly goes away, as I remember everything that happened before the video games.

"Bye," he says noticing me, "I'll text you later." Calum gives him a glare as he said that, being the over protective brother he is. We both go to our rooms.

When I go to my room I grab my phone and see 4 missed calls, all from Anna. I quickly swipe the screen to call her back.

"Aria?" I hear her sniffle.

very badly edited 07/26/16