nineteen

So before you read on, I just wanna say I got American schooling systems, Australian schooling systems, & UK schooling systems all jacked up and confused in my fanfic. So most of the information is ALL wrong so yea sorry. Don't criticize me too much about it please(:

Aria's POV

Anna and I were sent home for the day, which I was completely fine with.

"So shopping?" I ask Anna.

I told her about the one week detention, and me taking the blame for it. I haven't mentioned the graduating early cause I'm still in shock about that.

"You know I would absolutely love to, but I have to get home before mum and change into my spare uniform."

"Then what?"

"I don't know, try to convince her it was an early out day," I laugh.

"Hmm, not a bad idea Hood," she says rapping her arm my shoulders, "I see my bad influences are rubbing off on you."

We both laugh and go to the train. I walk to my house and right as I got to the door I got a text from Anna.

IT WORKED(;

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket, I'll call her later.

"Aria?" I heard my brother yell.

"Calum? What are you doing home?" I say as he walks towards me.

"I could ask you the same question," he avoids answering. I roll my eyes and reply.

"I was sent home, your turn,"

"You were sent home?! For what?"

"You're avoiding the question," he doesn't say anything, "come on," I give him puppy dog eyes, an pout my lips for him to tell me.

"Fine," he sighs, "I didn't go to school."

"What?! You make a giant speech for me to go and you leave me to fend for myself," I say being all dramatic.

"Shut up," he smiles, "I had a ton of missing assignments due, and I was to busy practicing, and everything and I don't know. I guess I just forgot about it," he says walking over to the lounge, I give him a sympathetic smile and sit beside him.

"Can I tell you something?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Of course,"

"I'm thinking of dropping out of school," I stay silent for a bit trying to figure out what to say.

"Have you told mum?"

"No not yet,"

"Can I tell you something?" I ask him. He nods his head.

"I might be graduating school early, I know its a horrible time to tell you, but I haven't told anyone yet cause I don't know if I should but-" Calum cuts me off by giving me a giant hug.

"THATS AMAZING ARIA!" I feel a giant smile growing on my face. "Let's celebrate!"

"Well I haven't decided if I should yet but I am down for video games," I say making him let go of me.

We both get up to go downstairs and play.

"I definitely think you should," he puts his arm around me, "My baby sister the early high school grad."

"My big brother the Highschool dropout," I laugh.

Luke's POV

"Why don't you go back to your girlfriend," Aria said, cold, and harsh.

I tried to talk to her but she went into the office.

"FUCK," I groaned, the only thing that come out of my mouth. I couldn't tell if I was angry, sad, maybe I was both.

"Luke?" I heard someone say. It was Ashton. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I said through my teeth. I looked at Ashton and he looked at me not believing a word that would come out of my mouth. "I don't wanna talk about it."

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

It's been 2 weeks. Two damn weeks since Aria has even breathed in my direction. I was gonna try to talk to her during band practice, but she was either with her friends, or the library conveniently during band hours. We were at Michael's house for practice mostly now.

"Luke are you gonna take Aleisha to the party?" I heard Michael say.

"I don't know, probably not," I replied. Is Aria going? She probably is, she went to that other party.

"I don't get you two, you don't even like her. Why are you still dating?" Calum asked.

I wanna tell him why I really am, but I can't. I just shrug hoping the topic will shift.

"Fine, don't tell me, you're best friend," he says trying to make me feel guilty. I just roll my eyes at him.
"
"I have to go," he says getting up.

"Why I thought we were gonna hang out 'til the party," Michael asked.

"I have to get my sister, and Anna. They're going to the party, and Ash has to take Anna," he explained.

I bit my lip when he mentioned Aria. Force of habit.

"Baby Aria? At a Sarah Jenson party? Don't they hate each other," Michael said.

"I don't know, but I honestly don't care," Calum replied.

"Why don't we all just go, no point if it's just me and Luke." Calum shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay sure, let's go before she gets p'ed off at us for being late." he laughed.

Aria's POV

"What should I wear?" Anna asks while I change in her bathroom.

"I don't know what would you usually wear to a date?" I tease.

"It's not a date! You told him to take me remember!" she objects. I know she's smiling even though I can't see her.

"Mmhm, I still think he said yes to asking a little too fast," I put on my Jack Daniels tank top that used to be a regular T-shirt until I cut it.

"Yea, yea whatever," I put on some waterproof eyeliner, and mascara, same makeup as usual.

"Uh, wear your skirt with the flowers, and the crop tank top," I say walking out the bathroom.

"Good thinking Hood," she looks at my outfit, "I remember when you cut that you stole it from Cal, and he got soo pissed," she laughs.

"Go change," I laugh, "Your dates gonna be here any minute." I tease.

"Shut up."

edited 07/27/16

A/N
Cause you guys are amazing I decided to publish this early!!

So here are some faces to my characters

Aria Hood - Haliee Steinfeld

Anna Thomason - Alicia Banit

Sarah Jenson - Issi Durant

Yea... Dance academy addict... if you wanna know any other people that I think would be that person ask, or comment

xxjmph