twentythree

Luke's POV

I'm really falling for her, faster than I thought I was. I didn't wanna leave, the moment was perfect, but we had to go back to Anna's house. I picked her up marriage style and she squealed, I couldn't help, but laugh at her.

"Luke! Put me down!" Aria yelled.

"Never!" I said still laughing. She kept squirming around, but she finally gave it and just let me carry her. She laid her head in the crook of my neck.

"You're too tall," she giggled.

"You're too drunk,"

"I'm not that drunk," she yawned.

"Are you tired?" she nodded and closed her eyes.

When we got to Anna's house I put Aria back down on her feet and texted Anna to open the door, instead of ringing the doorbell so her parents don't get p'ed off.

"About time," Anna said opening the door.

"How are you feeling?" she said to Aria.

"Better, you?" Aria said, grabbing my hand without Anna noticing.

"Good, come on I'm so tired of hanging out with 3 extremely drunk teenage boys."

We go down to the basement and the guys were laughing like idiots.

"Heyy!" they all said in unison.

"God you guys are wasted," I said.

"I'm not!" Ashton got up to walk and greet us, but stumbled and sat back down, "Well not as much as them," he giggled.

"See what I had to put up with!" Anna said.

"You liked the part we were making out," Ashton blurted putting his arm over Anna.

Her eyes went wide and she hit Ashton in the stomach, we all started laughing. We put in the movie Triple Dog because we had nothing else to do, and made popcorn. I sat next to Aria, duh. Anna, who was with Ashton, were on the other side of the couch. Calum and Michael were on the floor passed out.

"So what'd you guys do?" I heard Anna ask. I just kept watching the movie. "Luke?"

"Hmm, sorry thought you asked Aria," I said snapping my head to Anna and Ashton.

"Uh, take a look at your arm there Lukey," Ashton said nodding his to Aria. I looked down and saw Aria cradled into my arm. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her.

"Oh," I said making Ashton, and Anna giggle. "Um, nothing much we were just hanging out at the skate park."

"Mhmm," I couldn't tell if it was Ashton or Anna who said that but I just rolled my eyes. When I saw they weren't looking at me I looked down at Aria and pulled the covers over her. I kissed her head and I saw the corners of her mouth curl up.

"How long have you been up?" I ask her without anyone else hearing.

"Long enough," she say still keeping her eyes shut. I pull her closer to me and she fidgets to get comfortable, not bothering Anna, or Ash.

"Go to sleep," I whisper to her.

"Mhmm," she says actually drifting off, and me doing the same.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫

I woke up earlier than everyone else, since I wasn't as drunk, but I still had a headache. Aria was still laying on my chest so I didn't move so I wouldn't wake her. I threw popcorn at Ashton to wake him up but he didn't do anything.