CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: In Due Time

Sorry that it's taking me a while to update. 

Been sick with a fever. 

I'm feeling a bit better-- so why not post another 

----------------------------------

(Time Skip) 

I finally get dressed, throw my hair up in a messy ponytail and brush my teeth. Major hops off the couch and runs straight for me. Leon spoke quietly--murmuring into something. His device maybe?  He stands up from the couch and hangs up-- putting his device into his pocket, his arms rests at his sides. He seems deep in his thoughts right now, who was he talking to? 

(Y/n)- "Leon?" 

He turns around looking calm but troubled somehow, whoever he was talking to-- he doesn't seem pleased. He eyes me as a chime came from his pocket. He takes out his device again and looks down at it for a second before putting it back in his pocket. 

(Y/n)- "Is it Hunnigan?" The first person I can think of. 

(Leon)- "No." My brows furrow lightly. 

(Y/n)- "Who was it" 

(Leon)- "No one, don't worry about it" Before I can say anything-- a knock came from the front door. Our hears turn to the front of the house-- seeing a faint shadow through the curtain windows, who could that be? Leon's footsteps head closer to the door-- eyeing it secretively to see who was at the door. He looks to me and gives me the okay nod to open it. My hand reaches for the handle and open the door, there stands a well dressed Lucas. Dark, black jeans, black and white vans, a Denim jacket with a white v-neck shirt underneath. His hair was perfectly styled, it seemingly just makes his appearance look very well put together. 

(Lucas)- "Hey, uh--Morning" he greeted with a faint grin. 

(Y/n)- " Hey." I say a little too cheery, Leon-- who is behind the door-- eyes me with a light smirk and his bangs hang low to keep his expression hidden behind it. 

(Lucas)- "How are you feeling, After what happened last night?" He asks while looking down at his shoes, he lifts his chin up focusing his eyes to me now. Last night..after what happened...I have this feeling this is going to get much worse. 

(Y/n)- "Last night...was crazy. I don't know exactly what happened."

(Lucas)- "Understandable. You--uh-- weren't answering your phone, got a little worried" 

(Y/n)- "Oh, I'm sorry-- I've been just trying to keep myself busy" Having an agent in my house is enough to keep me busy-- he's hard to read and understand. 

(Lucas)- "The Lieutenant even tried to get a hold of you. He gave you today and tomorrow off." I guess after what happened-- Tanner probably thinks I need a couple days to collect myself. I think I'm going to need more than a couple days to try to figure all this out. 

(Lucas)- "Listen, I know you probably want to be home and relax-- but maybe we can hangout. That way you don't have to be alone by yourself" he shrugs his shoulders.

 I'm not alone-- he's eyeing me as we speak. He tilts his head to the side when I quickly eye him when Lucas looked away. 

(Y/n)- "Technically I'm not by myself. I have Major and Cyrano" I lightly chuckle flashing a smile. 

(Lucas)- "No---yeah--of course...I thought it would be good for the two of us. You weren't the only one there" He lightly chuckles but his grin slowly fades and he looks at me. 

(Lucas)- "You still have to come over and try my pancakes" his mood suddenly changes, he smiles and shakes his hair. 

(Y/n)- "I'll think about it" I say while pointing up my index finger.