Part 1-Oooh La La

I'm tall with dark hair and incredibly bright colored eyes. Working out often and quite healthy, plus very spiritual as well. Oh and did I mention that I star in films in Europe?

Being an actor with a beverage, clothing, and upcoming fragrance line wasn't easy. I'm not the greatest in my profession but I do my best, along with my other venture which I've launched. Since my divorce I really thought I would NEVER find love again. I'd been burnt SO bad it felt physical!

Well, what is gonna happen now that I am single? New love? Who knows.

The only problem is, will I find someone who isn't like my ex? Someone who won't exploit or be after my money?

Yeah, that is my only worry.

One of my security guards came to me asking if I'd seen his girlfriend's wallet anywhere.

"Sorry, maybe it's in the restroom."

He went and texted her and she said it was the last place she had it.

Unfortunately my agent was on break and I sure couldn't go to the ladies room. Maybe I'll ask one to go and get it. As I looked around I noticed no female nearby. Well, some nice girl will pass by soon.

I was going to get a water bottle when I saw a striking beauty. A tall girl with fair skin and had curly dark blonde and black hair and wore a black jumpsuit. She noticed me sitting at the table and she caught my eye. I noticed her staring at me and she quickly turned away. When she glanced back I smiled at her. She might be nervous having gazed at a handsome man.

I noticed she was about to head in the direction of the bathroom and called out to her.

"Excuse me miss, but are you heading to the bathroom?"

She turned around.

"Yes."

"Can you possibly go and check if a wallet is there? One of my security guard's girlfriend last had it there." I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled.

She went and came back with the pink wallet and handed it to me. I smiled at her and thanked her.

"Thank you miss."

My what a beauty she is.

"You're very welcome sir."

She doesn't know who I am? In a way that is a blessing for me. I don't have to let her know I am an actor.

I took her hand and kissed it.

"What is your name?"

"Lillia Simpson."

"Are you enjoying the event here Lillia?"

"Yes, I am."

I noticed she had a reusable bag with her.

"That's a nice bag."

"Thank you, it's from the university I attend part time."

"You are a university student?"

"Yes, for three years now."

"That's good. What do you study?"

"Fine arts."

I smiled at her again.

"I always liked the arts."

This girl I could tell had ambition and was keen, such a lady I'd long to be with.