Scary movies creek

Craig's pov

Tweek came over to my house about an hour ago. we ordered pizza and watched breaking bad. tweek really enjoyed breaking bad but I'm more excited for the walking dead. season 5s coming out in October on the twelfth and I just can't wait. Tweeks snuggled into me and I have my arm around him. I lay my head on top of his.

"Hey tweek?" I ask

"Hmm?" he asks not looking from the screen which is now showing an advert for true blood season 5 I think?

"Wanna watch a scary movie? I want an excuse to cuddle you close" I said. he was silent for a minute than nodded.

"Okay what movie?" he asks turning it on to my planner where I have a lot of scary movies recorded. I scanned the page with my eyes and asked does saw scare you?" he shrugged "kinda I don't like the gore" I scanned it more "what about truth or dare?"

"Doesn't scare me"

"Mama?"

"Ummmm ok.." He said and clicked in mama and pressed watch. we watched the movie and at the bit were mama comes up behind the guy tweek jumped and cuddled into me. "gah! We're did she come from craig?!" he asked "she came from heaven tweek" I stated sarcastically and his eyes widened.

"I don't wanna go to heaven then!" he shouted and I chuckled.

We continued to watch the movie and to me it wasn't really scary. tweek jumped again as the younger girl came out of no where as the lights went off. he snuggled into my side and I put my arm around him.

"I don't like that girl Craig, it's like she's mimicking me, I hate her!" he yelled grabbing his coffee taking a sip and putting it back

Tweek wouldn't look at the screen when mama was running through the woods trying to get the kids to kill there selves or something. I had my arm around him an he gripped on to it with all his might.

He didn't hurt me because Tweek didn't always have a good grip but it was cute to watch him hide his face in my side and snuggle into my armpit.

"Tweek your so adorable," I whisper to him and I can see him blush. I chuckle as he looks towards the screen then jumps and doesn't look back.

I love watching scary movies, but I love watching them better with tweek.

-------------------------------------

Saying this now it was shit and wasn't worth the wait. I usually update lots in this book but I been busy and I keep creating New stories cause I just get inspired and I've got an idea for another story and I'll still try and update this and my creek story and if people care about my style story that too. South Park randomness is easy to update so expect like 3 or 4 parts for that one.

Cya later NERDZ!