Bunny my fault

Kennys pov

I'm sat in an uncomfortable plastic hospital chair crying I was waiting outside a hospital Room. to be more surprise it was butters hospital room. the scenario we were in earlier today was only half of the problem it was mostly my fault. when the bulkier came speeding towards me I didn't move. I had been in the same place so many times before it just seemed normal to me.

I continued to cry when I heard footsteps coming from the lady of me I looked up to see cartman Stan Kyle and tweek he obviously came here with Kyle since they are both dating.

"Dude what happened?" Kyle asked from behind me.

"They s-shot him those fuckers if I ever see them again there fucking dead"

Stan was about to say something when a female doctor came out of the room she had blond hair blue eyes and was wearing a pikachu top With brown shorts and a white doctors coat. she smiled at me kindly.

"Here to see butters?"

"Yes! Is he okay?" I shot up from my seat and entered the room.

Butters was sitting in the bed and he smiled at me and patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to him being careful of the IV needles sticking in his arms. the doctor came in to the room smiling sadly.

"Kenny I'm sorry butters I'm also sorry we did everything we could but he only has an hour to live.. I'm so sorry I know how you both feel." and with that she walked out of the room leavening me to say goodbye.

"Ken, please don't cry I want to die seeing you smile"

I sighed and said some stuff that i was going to say when I proposed to him (A/N in this one shot just this one kenny and butters are both 22)

"Butters ever since I laid my eyes on you I felt like we could become great friends and we did best friends to be exact. I know we had a very bumpy relationship and things went wrong. like when we both went to Hawaii there were ups and downs and to tell you the truth that's when my feelings first started developing my feelings for you. all the others times we have spent together I remember when we uses to be 'enemies' me being mysterious and you chaos,

But we got through it. This was the speech I was going to propose to you with but let's just say there aren't words to describe how much I love you lepold bitters stocth (A/N did I spell that right if i didn't it's gonna annoy me)

By the time I was finished butters was crying and so was I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. the guys came in after I finished and said goodbye to butters I spent the rest of the night with him until his heart monitor went beep beep beeeeeep. gone my buttercup is gone and I can't join him cause of this damn curse as I said before he's dead because I didn't move out of the way when the bullet came because I was so used to during a person shouldn't get used to that as I said its my fault

----------------------------------

Man that was kinda depressing sorry this update was late. guys it's okay though because schools gone out for me I'm no longer In yr 7! So more updates and if you guys read this can you check out my ask the south parkers and ask some questions? and thanks for 38 reads I know it's not a lot but hey at least u know some people read these so yeah ask questions and stay on cloud 9 bye!!!!!!!!!!