dip demon inside

WARNING
It gets a little dirty if you know what I mean
---------------------------_______-------

pips pov

I bite my lip as Damien enters the room. we've been dating for over three months but he still scares me. one minute he can be all nice and romantic but. the next he can be very rude

I hate his demon. it's horrible. I seriously don't know if I love him anymore. it's not a nice thought to think.

Arms wrap aroun me and I tense a little. please say that he's happy, please say that he's happy.

"Hi pip" he purrs buring his head into my neck.

"H-hello" I shudder at the feeling of his breath on my neck. I really can't stand it. he suddenly growls picking me up and falling on to the bed with me still in his arms. he trails kisses down my neck. I shiver and squirm.

"God your anxious habits turn me on" he says huskily still kissing my neck but know he starts sucking. leaving marks. this is another side of him. he sucks on a spot making me intake breath sharply. he nips and bites the spot, running his tongue over it making me let out a small moan.

He growls and smashes his lips to mine. literally, I think I can taste blood. he kisses me roughly pining me to the bed and invading my mouth without permission. he still gets a moan out of me though.

He rips off my shirt. again literally. his demon can get aggressive when he wants something. and that something is obviously me. I would be scared and nervous but I'm used to it. I'm always anxious in the begging to see if he's actually going to you know do 'it' with me. he trails kisses down my chest and goes to my left nipple. he takes it into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it. I groan softly and push him away. he looks at me hurt, anger, lust and confusion in his eyes.

"Damian I'm sorry but I don't want to have 'him' use me again. I want you too umm do 'it' with you not the demon inside you. can you try to push him back? I know it's a lot but for me?" Damian looks at me and bites his lip. I can tell when the demons controlling him. his eyes are a flaming red instead of their normal maroon colour.

"I'll try pip, but it'll be hard," he almost whispers the last part. he doesn't like admiring he can't do something easily.

I stroke his cheek making him look at me. I smile at him lovingly. "I know you can do it baby. I believe you can"

He closes his eyes "theirs no suh thing as belief" he mutters but when he opens them again I see his dreamy matron eyes and not the flaming red. I instantly kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck while his arms are really low down my waist. he squeezes my butt making me yelp surprised. he slips his tongue into my mouth.

I know I said not a lot surprises me anymore but him squeezing my butt did. he's never actually down that before. I smile and let out a moan. pressing out bodies together more I roam my hands on his chest. breaking the kiss to pull his shirt over his head.

As I roam my hands further down taking a risk I feel his hard um boy part against my thigh. he groans and leads kisses down my chest again coming to the waist band of my trackies. {if you don't know there English clothing kinda like sweat pants} I feel my area harden. he bites the waist band pulling the trackies down brushing my area in the process. I moan at the contact and bring his face back up to mine to kiss him. as I do so I look at his eyes. still maroon.

"I love you" I say breathlessly.

"I love you so much more" he whispers kissing me again.

He's so much better at this when his demon is kept inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is the first time I've written something like this so sorry of it sucked.

Can you nerdz suggest some none South Park ships I can write about? I'm running out of South Park ships to use in this and will do other ships if you want. dip has been requested by someone and I forgot your name but here you go!! It's really late though.... :D

CYA LATER NERDZ