Style goodbye

Kyles pov

I'm in Stan's arms he's holding me close as my ma and dad pack everything into the car for our flight. me and Stan have 15 minutes to say goodbye. it's not enough time for two people who have been super best friends since they were four, and in a relationship since they were 14 (a/n there 16)

I'm crying now I don't want to move away I've lived in South Park all my life. and know we have to move to the worst possible place ever new fucking jersey. why my ma didn't tell me. Stan turns me around in his arms and kisses me softly. he then wipes away my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry ky we can keep in contact through Skype and stuff" Stan said trying to comfort me

" Put I won't be able to be hold by you and feel safe..' I said a few more tears going down my face.

"Ky you still have the memories and this" Stan said he reached into his backpack and pulled out a black day book it had 'stan and Kyle superbestfriends' on the front and it was full of what looked like pictures. he passed me the book and motioned for me to open it.

When I did I noticed it was a scrape book full of pictures of us. there was one of from when we were little about 4 when we made a sand city at the beach.

There was another of us at casa bonita. others at stark pond. school pictures from kindergarten all the way up to 11th grade (a/n I think that's how it works I'm from uk so I don't know) and picture of us kissing and on our first date.

"I love it stan!" I said and kissed him putting nothing but love in the kiss " thank you so much"

"Kyle bubby we've gotta set off in two minuets" my mom called from in the car "k ma!" I called back

I turned to Stan I could tell he was holding back tears." I love you so much Kyle your the best thing that ever happened to me" he said then before I could respond he kissed me passionately we broke apart breathless "love you too stan" and I went to my car "ky! by the way cartman said he'll miss not having you too rip on!" Stan called smiling. I laughed and smiled back " tell him I'll miss not being able to make fun of his stupidness!" "will do!"

I smiled as we drove away to the airport Stan was standing there but with cartman and kenny aswell waving I looked through the scrape book and on the back page it said goodbye Kyle love you so much xxx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone who reads this likes creepypasta I need a creepypasta girl oc please cause I can't think it for my creepypasta girl story and the special will probley be up tonight bye clouds stay on cloud 9!