style you have beautiful eyes (specially for lil_miss_weirdo!)

stans pov

the last week has been absolute torture. Kyle my boyfriend doesn't remember me and finds it disgusting that we were together. an accident caused by cartman. I was so pissed of at him when I found out. it's his fault. he pushed Kyle. he hit his head and passed out. Kyle hit his head hard against a corner of a table. Kyle and cartman work together in the same office. they were arguing about something and cartman pushed him. I hate cartman for that. even more then normal. he turned Kyle away from me.

I run a hand through my thick raven black hair and look in the bathroom mirror. I have deep purple almost black bags under my eyes and my skin is paler then normal. I haven't been outside in a while. I also can't sleep. every time I do I dream about me and Kyle together and I wake up noticing he isn't in my arms in our room. he's in our house but in the guest room. I cry a lot at night as well. cry because I can't have Kyle in my arms I can't kiss him and I can't even hug him without it being awkward. he just stays still and stiffly puts his arms around me.

a scream is heard and I freeze. I know that scream all to well. I quickly pull on some jeans and rush downstairs were the scream came from. I look in all of the rooms and stop at the kitchen.  Kyle is on the floor with blood rushing out of his head and a gash in his stomach.

"Kyle!" I yell and rush towards him and kneel down next to him.

I try to pick him up but he just looks into my eyes and pushes my hands away. he smiles weakly at me and I know what he's thinking. I jump up and grab a towel adding pressure to his head. I fumble in his pocket and pull out his phone and type in 9-1-1, {nearly put 9-9-9 cause that's what it is in UK} but Kyle grabs my wrist and spits out some crimson red blood on the floor.

tears form in his eyes as they do with mine. I keep adding pressure to his head and I gently pull him onto my lap. blood covers my bare chest,arms and hands but I don't care. I love him. I love him. after being together for 2 months I need to tell him. even if he's disgusted by it. I will tell him.

"Kyle....... I-I-I..." I trail off as tears cloud my vision and I blink them away.

Kyle looks at me his eyes with no shine. it hurts to see him like this. I reach for the phone again but he hits me weakly in the chest and looks me in the eyes again and giggles. I look at him confused.

"you h-have..... beautiful eyes......" he mumbles as he closes his eyes.

"Kyle.... Kyle.. KYLE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shout at him but it's too late. he's already gone. "Kyle please don't leave me. I love you" I weep and lightly press my lips to his

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was for lil_miss_weirdo thank you for suggesting a one shot. thanks for enderseye, lil_miss_weirdo for voting go check them out. also sorry it's so short. I want to try something. I want to ask you all a question.

if you could would you either join the vamp kids or goth kids?

my answer would be the Goths.

answer the question and I will try to do a shot of anything of your choice. BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!