Chapter 16

Gonna be fluffy and heartfelt...and then dirty :3

Warning for Steven Universe kinda spoilers

-------------------------

"I have a surprise for you, Valentine."

I look up from my phone to look at Daddy's smile. I'm absolutely delighted whenever he has a surprise for me. They're always amazing whether it's a treat, a trip, a toy, or some other thing.

"What is it, Daddy? Ah! And don't say 'it won't be a surprise if I tell you', I'm onto you, Daddy! You can't dissuade me! Just give me a hint...pretty please."

Daddy barked out a laugh before cupping my face with his big hands and kissed me soundly. I don't know what I did to deserve that, but I'm glad I got a kiss!

"You have a surprise guest today," Daddy said. "What's with that face?"

I squish my cheeks with my hands and look away from him. Oh no, I hope he doesn't get mad at me for this.

"I'...always happy to have a guest, especially when it's a surprise... but I wanted to spend the day making ice cream bonbons... "

An apology was on the tip of my tongue, but before I could say it Daddy patted my head with a smile.

"I think your surprise guest will be happy to make them with you."

Oooh, that would be fun! I do like making things with Miss. Luciana! But who's the guest? I follow Daddy to the foyer with my hand in his. I gasp audibly in shock and excitement!

"NOAH!" I shout with glee, running toward my friend.

"Valentine! It's been forever!" Noah replies with his arms open wide for a hug. And I do indeed hug him.

Ever since I met Noah, Brooke, and Lolita in New York, I've remained in contact with them even though I couldn't see them in person. But out of the three of them, I get along with Noah the best.

"Did you see the latest episode of Steven Universe?" I ask suddenly, jumping out of his arms.

"Girl." He says, puts up a hand dramatically, "Guuurl, Who do you think you're talking to? How could I not? I've been waiting years for that episode!"

"I know right!" I yelp like a fangirl.

The two Daddies laugh as Noah and I geek out over cartoons. Daddy tells me that he and Noah's Daddy will be discussing some business while Noah and I can have a playdate.

"Noah, do you wanna make some ice cream bonbons with me? They're gonna look like rose quartz gems!" I ask with excitement.

"Oh, heck yeah! Let's do it!" Noah said, sounding pumped, even though I remember he once said he couldn't cook for poop.

Daddy kissed my forehead and told me he and Mr. Zamora were going to discuss 'matters' in his office while Noah and I made treats and to make sure we cleaned up our mess so Miss. Luciana won't go too crazy. I kissed his chin and agreed before taking Noah's hand and leading him to the kitchen.

"She was really beautiful in a creepy way, wasn't she?" I ask as we entered the kitchen and I started to gather what we needed for the bonbons.

"Yeah, but why was she super glowy? You couldn't even see her gem." Noah says with a slight pout.

"Yeah, I've seen some fan theories going around that sound pretty legit."

"You're gonna have to tell me later. Her shoes were on point though!"

"I know right? She looked like a goddess!"

"A goddess of nightmares and vicious sarcasm."

"She did sound very sarcastic..."