Chapter 1

Hi! So i know the whole 'being bought at an auction' plot (especially with ddlg/bdsm stories) is a bit overused BUT please give this book a try! I've seen a lot of dd/lg books where the Little is into pacifiers and diapers (and that's fine) so I wanted to show a character that is more of a Middle!

*the picture at the top is Valentine's outfit and the bunny is Gerald!

***

I sit in the corner of this big pastel painted room, watching the many Littles and Babies play around or sit quietly or even nap without a care in the world. The room was filled with stuffies, dolls, children's books, pacifiers, blankets, and a tv that was playing Lady and the Tramp. I squeezed Gerald, my stuffed bunny, to my chest, accidently crumpling the application papers that I was given. This room looked so cute and fun and I really wanted to watch the movie with the other Littles...but I felt so out of place.

All the other Littles were so...young compared to me. Not physically young, there were a couple of littles who looked to be in their thirties, but their little ages were obviously younger than me. The obvious sign being that they all were wearing diapers or pull-ups while I was wearing pink panties.

I let out a little sigh, recalling how I got here. For as long as I could remember I was in the care of a foster family; Mr. and Mrs. Carson. Mr. Carson was the biggest meanie anyone would ever meet. He yelled all the time at his wife and the kids in his care, he smelled really bad (like beer and body odor), and the moment one of his foster kids turned the legal age of eighteen, he would kick them out and get a new kid to replace them. See? Biggest meanie ever.

Mrs. Carson, however, was a nice lady! She would help me and the other foster kids with homework, bake us sweets during the holidays, and would shield us the best she could from her horrible husband. She was like a guardian angel, for me especially because she did something that would have (and did) earned her a whole lot of trouble with Mr. Carson. She continued to shelter and care for me after I turned eighteen.

For four years Mrs. Carson kept me hidden from her husband and did her best for me. I don't know what she saw in me to give me the chance she couldn't give to the other kids, but I was grateful everyday...until he found me earlier this week.

When I turned twenty I found a very low paying job at a bakery and I would sneak in and out of the house to go to my job. Mrs. Carson said to save the money I earned rather than immediately move out and find myself an apartment. And I did. But one night when I was sneaking back into the house Mr. Carson found me and he was furious. He screamed, shouted and threw things. I was especially scared for Mrs. Carson, I thought he was going to hit her at some point, but when he finally calmed down, he demanded retribution for unknowingly housing me, feeding me, and 'taking advantage of his wife'. He took all the money I earned from the bakery, but said that still wasn't enough.