Chapter 11

WARNING The Phantom of the Opera Spoilers

"Are you excited?" Daddy asked me, putting his hand on my knee.

I turn from the car window to face him with a smile on my face. I answer his question with a quick yes so I can look out the window and stare at the large buildings and billboards. I hear him chuckle and pull me away from the window and into his lap.

I pout at him for taking me away from the view, but he kisses the pout away. It's not my fault for being so excited! I've never been to New York before! I once asked Daddy if he's so rich why doesn't he live in a city or state that has more famous people like New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago. He replied by saying that its safer to stay in less populated areas and since there is a 'no killing women or children' code for the mafia and bratva, living in a homey area in the suburbs ensures a less likely risk of being shot at.

I kissed Daddy on the cheek and wrap my arms around his neck.

"So what are your friends like, Daddy?" I ask. He leans his head back and hums as if he's trying to think of the best way to describe them.

"They are a rather diverse group. Two men, one woman, all dominant and have a little of their own." He starts off.

"There's a mommy?" I asked a little surprised and he nods, holding me closer.

"Killian Walsh is a sarcastic son of a bitch who likes to fight but takes good care of his business and his little. Saul Zamora is a quiet man who mostly keeps to himself and is stoic towards everyone except his little. And Galina Mikhailov is a business woman type who has a no nonsense personality, but from the little I've seen, when she's with her little girl she is incredibly affectionate and motherly." He says slowly letting each word role of his tongue.

"And their littles?" I draw out, a bit more excited about them then the dominants he described.

"Delores, Noah, and Brooke. They are all quite adorable in their own right and I believe you will get along with them very well." He says positively, making me beam. "However...they can be incredibly bratty when they want to be."

This caught me off guard and honestly made me very nervous. I wasn't a brat. I was actually relentlessly teased for being a goodie two shoes. Which made me feel bad because I genuinely wanted to be good and I was. Would they tease me too? Would they try to make me do bad things? Daddy's hand found my chin and lifted it to make me look at him.

"They are normally good, but if any of them say anything to upset you or if they try to make you do something you don't want, you tell me right away. Understand?" He says with his accent becoming thick. I nod in understanding and his features soften.

"That's a good girl. Now we'll be meeting them at five, you will be playing and dining with the littles while the adults are having a business meeting." He informed me, but his words made my jaw drop slightly.

"F-Five? That's nearly four hours away! We woke up at seven in the morning to arrive early?" I ask exasperated. Daddy chuckles and I look at him suspiciously. He's planning something...I know it.

"Daddy, what are you planning?" I ask him, poking his cheek. I stifle a laugh when he bites my finger.

"Just a little surprise for my Princess." He says before kissing my forehead. I lean my head against his chest and stare out the car window until we reach wherever we're going.

We continued to drive for a few minutes until we stopped in front of a crowded building. Daddy motioned for me to follow him out of the car. With the sidewalks loaded with people Daddy held my hand tightly and kept my body close to his. I gasped when I saw the theatre sign in front of us.