Chapter 3

*Slight warning near the end Daddy Vittore talks just a bit dirty

After Daddy kissed me, he cut up my chicken for me and fed it to me. It was so delicious! The sparking cider was sweet and bubbly! I loved everything he ordered for me, and him feeding me made me very happy. Then in the car, on our way to Daddy's house, I introduced him to Gerald. Gerald was a bit shy, but Daddy said he liked him and promised Gerald that he would keep me safe.

This made me smile.

The rest o f the ride consisted of me sitting on Daddy's lap nuzzling his neck while he ran his fingers through my hair and rubbing little patterns with his thumb on my knee. When we finally arrived, I stared in awe at his house. It was huge! Almost the size of a castle! The moment the car door opened I nearly bolted, ready to explore this amazing place, until a hand that pulled on the back of my dress stopped me. I turned around to see Daddy giving me a bemused look with an arched brow.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" He asked.

I had a feeling that this was a rhetorical question and Daddy just didn't want me running off without him. I took a step back towards him and bowed my head in submission and apologized quietly.

"Patience, little one." He says before kissing my forehead.

After we waited a moment another car came up to us. The driver and passenger's doors open to reveal the two men that were with Daddy back at the auction. One had black hair with a clean-shaven face and the other had brown hair with a well-groomed beard. The two men approached Daddy with comfortable smirks on their faces while Daddy looks a bit annoyed.

"Felice di vedere che hai finalmente arrivato." Daddy says in Italian, making bearded one laugh.

Glad to see you finally showed up.

"Abbiamo pensato che si voleva un po' di tempo da soli con il vostro piccolo gattino così siamo andati a uccidere un po' di tempo." The bearded one replied.

We thought you wanted some time alone with your little kitten so we went to kill some time.

Daddy snorted then gave me a smile, grabbing my hand. "Princess, these are my, and now your, bodyguards; Enzio and Gianni."

I give them a small smile and waved at them. Enzio; the black haired one with the shaven face, gave me a sneaky smirk and Gianni; the bearded one, gave a very slight bow, which made me laugh. Daddy then pulled me along to give me a tour of the house, but then another man came out of nowhere and whispered something to Daddy, making him frown.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" I asked softly.

There was a moment where he remained silent, his jaw clenching and anger clouding his features. But with a blink of an eye he was calm. He shooed the man away before looking down at me, gently grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. Just like with the first I felt little sparks and tingles starting from my lips and shooting down my spine. He nibbled on my lower lip before separating from me. Oh my goodness, my face must be as red as a strawberry!

"Princess, Daddy has to go take care of some business right now, so one of my most trusted workers will be showing you around." He says, moving a strand of hair from my face.

I subconsciously make a shocked pouty face. What? Daddy was leaving? But...But we just got here!

"You're leaving me?" I say in a very teary voice, hugging Gerald tightly to me. Daddy brushed his thumb against my pouty lower lip.

"Princess, no pouting. I want you to have fun exploring your new home and when you're done you can come find me and tell me all about your little adventure, understand?" Daddy says kissing my cheek. I sigh and return the gesture. Daddy has work to do so I'll be a good girl and listen to him.