Chapter 12

I AM WARNING YOU NOW - this chapter contains some mature themes and Lennox assaulting Valentine. She is not getting raped (Daddy Vittore saves the day) but it's a bit graphic. If you can't handle that kind of material wait until the next chapter (which will also contain mature themes but it's all consensual) this chapter is just a bit of conflict filler which causes the main pairing to grow closer. 

SERIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO TRIGGER ANYBODY!!

--this chapter is unedited--

"Daddy, do we have to go?" I asked washing his chest gently with the sudsy sponge.

Daddy hummed and leaned his head back against the rim of the tub we were both in. he ran his hands up and down my thighs as I sat in his lap. The hotel bathtub was large, not a large as the ones back home, but Daddy liked having me in his lap and I liked washing his hair and torso.

"Those littles made you really scared of them, didn't they, Princess?" He said brushing his fingers through my damp hair. I nodded slightly without looking out him. He grabbed my chin lightly so that I would look him in the eye.

"They said that Ms. Sokolov and Lennox are mean and they don't have limits or a safe word." I say quietly. Daddy hummed again and ran one of his hands up my belly and stopped at the curve of my breast.

"Well, from what I know that is true. They're dynamic is a mix between Mommy and little boy and Slave and Mistress. Rostislava once told me that a submissive becoming a slave and giving up their will and consent makes them a true submissive...I believe she's a sociopath, but she's harmless for the most part." He says bringing his hand beneath my chin to tickle me and make me giggle.

"But I swear to you, Valentine, nothing will harm you and not a single person will say anything to make you upset. Call for me and I will come for you." He reassures me, leaning up and kisses me on my lips.

--mature scene--

I sigh and return the kiss eagerly, every nerve in my body tingling when his tongue swipes across my lower lip. The kiss is broken before it gets too heated, but my blood felt like molten lava. He does that to me. A simple kiss on the cheek has my cheeks burning and my mind fills with such sweet and dirty ideas. He kisses his way down my chin to the crook of my neck where he leisurely licks a very sensitive spot before sucking on it.

I squirmed and mewled in his lap as he sucks on my neck making my pussy clench with each mark he leaves on my skin. Even in the bath water I could feel how slick I am between my legs, and there was no denying how hard Daddy is. Daddy's lips went farther down and wasted no time capturing my nipple between his teeth. In my lustful haze with Daddy suckling on my breasts I vaguely noticed us moving out of the tub and into the bedroom.

He lays me gently on the bed before kissing me again, this time pressing his lips harder against mine and entangling his tongue with mine. I try to squeeze my legs together when he moans at my taste. His moans are so deep and masculine it sends involuntary tingles between my legs. Once again our kiss breaks and I give him a slightly annoyed look, which only makes him smirk.

"I need to taste you, Kitten. I need to hold your sweet ass in my hands and have you come all over my face. I want to feel your pretty mouth sucking on my cock, desperate for my come to fill it. You want that too, don't you?" He growls in my ear all while grinding his hips against mine.

His filthy words make my skin burn red once again and I squirm in his strong arms when he licks my earlobe. He's told me countless times how he loves my blush so much, even though we've done so many dirty things together. Daddy said he feels like he owns me every time he sees it and it makes him rock hard. Then I always reply that he does own and it makes me happy that he does. Then he does things that make me blush even more.