Chapter 8

Warning- if the discussion of menstruation makes you uncomfortable you probably want to skip this chapter

I whimper in pain as I try and readjust my position in my fluffy bed. Everything hurt! I whined and cried, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I had only just woken up on this lovely Saturday morning and it's already going pretty bad, but Daddy said we get to go on a picnic today so-

I gasp and my eyes shoot open when I feel an uncomfortable sticky dampness on my thighs, bottom and bed sheets. Even through the pain in my body was sharp I jolted up and pulled away my covers, my skin paling at the sight the met my eyes.

Blood. Blotches of blood stained her sheets and legs. It was shark week all over my bed! Small tears pricked my eyes at the bloody sight and the pain in my lower belly increasing. I had gotten my period. A small cry escaped my lips. I had no pads, no painkillers, no chocolate, no nothing! What was I going to do? Look at this mess! What's Daddy going to think? Daddy! Oh gosh, he's going to be so disgusted-

"Princess? You've been in bed all morning and it's almost lunchtime. It's time to wake up." Daddy says coming into my room and turning on the lights,

No! I quickly hide under my blankets again, too ashamed to let him see me like this. Where is Miss. Luciana? I feel him tug on my covers to pull them back, but I keep a tight grip on them. I hear him let out a small growl at my disobedience and I whimpered in response.

"Valentina, che cosa stai facendo?" He asked and I could tell he was right next to me.

I muttered a small nothing and hoped he would leave so that I could message Miss. Luciana. Suddenly the covers from the end of the bed were thrown up so that my head, arms, and torso were covered in blankets while my legs and panty covered butt showed for only Daddy to see. He saw everything.

I quickly dart up and try to cover the stains on the sheets with my hands, but then a sharp shot of pain ripped through my abdomen and I curled my arms around my stomach. Oh, the pain! I felt completely mortified doubled over in pain on a pain covered in vaginal blood that stunk to high heaven. It was super icky and Daddy must be so grossed out. As I wallowed in self-pity, I was picked up and carried in a bridal like position. Daddy gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"It's okay, Princess. It's alright. Daddy will take care of you." Daddy whispered as he walked us over to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, he turned on the bathtub to a warm water temperature, but kept the drain unplugged. With the water running, Daddy stripped me of my undies and my t-shirt and placed me in the tub that had only a little bit of water puddled at the bottom. He quickly walked into the bathroom closet and came out with a small bucket, a washcloth, shampoo and conditioner and body wash.

I watch him as he rolls his dress shirtsleeves up and proceeds to bathe me, rinsing me with the warm water and cleaning any mess from my body with the washcloth. I was absolutely purring as he washed my hair and washed me with such sweet smelling products that he picked out. Through my utter blissful state I stared at my Daddy with a confused look. He smiles down at me with an arched brow.

"What is it, Princess?" He asked.

"Aren't you grossed out, Daddy? I mean...from my...uh..." I stutter getting to bashful to finish my statement. He sighs lightly and kisses my nose.

"Babygirl, It doesn't bother me. A woman's menstrual cycle is completely natural and your Daddy isn't some little boy who will squirm over a little bit of blood. Besides I've always wanted to take care of my little girl during her time of the month." He said, smiling when he finished talking.